The Dogs' new digs

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Well, er... my new digs, but I am sure Mia thinks they belong to her. In case you didn't know, I moved this week. Not pics of the whole place as it's all still in boxes but the bedroom looks pretty nice so far.

First is our yard:

DSC_0447 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

No, not much but it's a thousand times better than an apartment. It needs some serious TLC in the landscaping department lol. But enough room for Mia to do this:

DSC_0461 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0474 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Of course Mia is not used to sharing a fence with another dog's yard. Neighbor has a rat terrier and Mia and it get to going at it through the fence *eyeroll* She seems to be doing better about it.

DSC_0450 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Brat

DSC_0483 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Summer is perfect, of course

DSC_0480 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

The front bedroom:

DSC_0492 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

And then I tortured the puppies

DSC_0531 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0611 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0595 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

more

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I leaned a lamp on the bed for some light and Mia got the idea that the lamp was there for her scratch her butt on.

DSC_0541 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0542 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

What's the problem?

DSC_0543 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

LOL! Oh she cracks me up...

Angel dog

DSC_0583 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0538 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

Mia tries

DSC_0533 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0516 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

DSC_0589 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

<333

DSC_0551 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

And I'll leave with a terrible picture of Mia's ornery face.

DSC_0625 by Summer_Papillon, on Flickr

done!

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Congrats on the new place! The bedroom looks great :p I'm sure the rest will too given time. And hurray hurray for a yard!!

Michiyo-Fir

AWwwww at least a small yard is better than no yard! Life is so much easier with a yard haha, especially for potty breaks!

JacksonsMom

Your room looks SO nice - I love it! Dogs look like they are enjoying it for sure. :) I can't wait 'til I can have my own place and hopefully find one with a nice little yard. That's actually a good sized yard! Fun fun :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thanks guys! I'm really excited about the place. The yard is bigger than what I'd hoped for even if it isn't anything spectacular. Nicest part is it's mine, lol.

The butt scratch pics are amazing. thanks :)
Love the bedroom! I can't stop laughing at the butt scratching lamp pic!
She had me DYING laughing. Her little mind and her thought processes crack me up. She really seemed to be enjoying herself, didn't she?

hey_jude

Love it!!!! I didn't know you got your own house- I love it! It reminds me of mine- the yard is so similar! Are you enjoying it or are you missing the other pups?

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I miss the other pups some but I'm really wanting to get my third dog now! I need to ask my landlord if it'd be okay or not but then again I don't NEED a third yet. I'll probably wait a little longer. I'm trying to save up to BUY a house instead of rent. I don't know if I can hold off on the dog until then though!

hey_jude

Lauren- similar position for me! Your dogs being small tho--- I think your landlord could allow another. I snuck Jonah honestly :( I figured onceI moved in and was a good tenant- I could get Jonah in easily without even addressing him. He's never asked.

I'm so happy for you!!

Members online

No members online now.