100 cats let loose in Ikea

Dekka

Just try me..
uhhh ok.

Where did they get 100 cats from?

And I saw a comment below that said after this they destroyed them all. I hope that's not true. :(
If you watch the vid most of the cats are there with their owners. Seeing as this is in the UK I highly doubt any of the cats were destroyed, even if they did come from a shelter...

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I would not do that to Sancho or Eddie. Eddie stressed out every time we moved and had physical symptoms as a result. Sancho likes it quiet, likes order, and likes being withing 20 ft of his favorite places, I can't see him getting any good out of it whatsoever. I don't really understand any of it, why or why people would take their cats there.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I think my co-worker has nightmares like this.

Seriously though, the commercial was cute, and I loved some of the slow-mo shots.

Saeleofu

Sphynx are awesome. One of my friends has 3 of them, and they're the coolest cats I've ever met. And SO soft!

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
I heard about this, it was supposed to be an ad campaign for how comfy Ikea sofas are. Since cats are, of course, all about comfort :D the plan was to keep track of which sofas the cats preferred. Cute idea I think!

Members online

No members online now.