"PLEASE HELP. WE NEED HELP NOW!" Savannah GA Animal Control

Elizabetty

e-mail from New Beginnings Animal Control

"I SPOKE WITH THE COMMANDER OF THE ANIMAL CONTROL UNIT IN SAVANNAH, GA TODAY. HER OWN WORDS WHERE "PETRA, I AM WORRIED TO DEATH OVER MY ANIMALS. WE ARE COMPLETELY FULL. PLEASE HELP. WE NEED HELP NOW!"
CAN YOU HELP???

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR JUST A PREVIEW OF THE MANY MANY MANY DOGS AND CATS THAT ARE AVAILABLE AT SAVANNAH AC. ON THE SITES YOU WILL FIND CONTACT INFORMATION TO THE RESCUE.

Just a hand-full of Savanah AC babies in need! | Facebook

http://www.poundpupsinneed.com/Dogs-.html

http://www.poundpupsinneed.com/Cats-.html

--
Please remember to Spay/Neuter your pet. The number one cause of death in healthy animals in the US is euthanasia. Please adopt!

darkchild16

We are Home.
If you want someone to go get one. I MIGHT be able to. My friend lives a hr from there and i know i might be able to talk her into pulling one or getting someone to pull one.

And I could meet them if we can get a transport from here set up.

darkchild16

We are Home.
I can try and get someone to and meet me. Or if someone could help with gas cost. I dont mind going but the gas money is the part I really cant do (100 bucks round trip) Cali is the transport going through nc?

xpaeanx

I can cough up $50, but I can't do $150. I can't keep loosing tons of money with fosters as I have done in the past.

I don't mind the cost of food or my time spent with them while watching them... but I can't do the expensive pull/transport fees. So I've set a limit of $50 per dog I ever foster in the future.

If we could get a chaz transport, that would be great... but I can't pay a shipping company to do it.

I hate to have it come down to $$, but in the end I guess it always does. :(

CaliTerp07

I can try and get someone to and meet me. Or if someone could help with gas cost. I dont mind going but the gas money is the part I really cant do (100 bucks round trip) Cali is the transport going through nc?
It looks like it goes through Tennessee and into Virginia. I can't figure out if they do NC or not.

The closest stop to Savannah is Macon, so someone would have to be able to get him there.

CaliTerp07

I can cough up $50, but I can't do $150. I can't keep loosing tons of money with fosters as I have done in the past.

I don't mind the cost of food or my time spent with them while watching them... but I can't do the expensive pull/transport fees. So I've set a limit of $50 per dog I ever foster in the future.

If we could get a chaz transport, that would be great... but I can't pay a shipping company to do it.

I hate to have it come down to $$, but in the end I guess it always does. :(
Yeah, we can't ask you to pay $150. In reality though, that's cheaper than if everyone who offered to drive paid for their own gas. I'd rather chip in $40 (a tank of gas) than spend the money on gas, AND 3+ hours driving.

darkchild16

We are Home.
My friend couldnt go to Macon so it would have to be through Chaz or help getting to another stop. They live in Augusta and shes got a 1 year old and she would have to go alone since her husband is deployed right now.

darkchild16

We are Home.
IF this can happen next week I *MIGHT* be able to convince Jeremy to let me drive down or sometime next week since I can throw the kids in his car. BUT we have to make sure the dog is ok with kids since I wont be able to seperate them. I can keep him overnight maybe 2 days as well.

My only problem is the gas money. I dont know if we will be able to afford it and Connors birthday trip is the 18 and 19th. The time doesnt bother me I like driving and I have no life= no plans LOL.

Elizabetty

You are all terrific! try contacting Petra at New Beginnings Animal Rescue in Georgia. I get the e-mails from her. She may have some more connections.

Petra Brooks <[email protected]>

There are also lists of transporters on several FB sites.

CROSS POSTING!!! SEE BELOW FOR CONTACT INFORMATION!!!

These people might also have ideas.
Michelle White

Adoption

912-401-2991

Diane Abolt

Rescure

912-434-4438

darkchild16

We are Home.
IF somehow we get gas money and I can drive the volvo I can also get more then 1 if they are friendly with eachother. BUT the others would need places to go

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
With my new fosters, my inn is full. I could donate a few dollars for gas via paypal though.

That puppy is a complete doll!

Brattina88

We're supposed to be taking a break from fostering... But I can't believe how many puppies are there! Seems like puppies get snatched up in a heartbeat here! I could foster, but I'm soooo far away, and I don't have reliable transportation long distances (despritly needs new tires). Please PM me if this develops more! I do not have pay pal, but I could send check or MO! If there are any under or around 25lbs (a little over is okay - rent agreements) an we could ge them to OH I'd be happy to help ;)

xpaeanx

We're supposed to be taking a break from fostering... But I can't believe how many puppies are there! Seems like puppies get snatched up in a heartbeat here! I could foster, but I'm soooo far away, and I don't have reliable transportation long distances (despritly needs new tires). Please PM me if this develops more! I do not have pay pal, but I could send check or MO! If there are any under or around 25lbs (a little over is okay - rent agreements) an we could ge them to OH I'd be happy to help ;)
That's the same situation here. I wasn't planning on fostering, but there is a huge lack of puppies and I know they would be gone in no time... I can't let them just sit there and die without at least offering if they could make it to me.

Members online

No members online now.