Accidents on laminate flooring!

i have not had a problem with wood flooring, I have it in my lounge, butit is not good for young pups as it isnt good for their motor reflexes

showpug

Benjamin said:
Well I'm scared of my 8 month old puppy running across the floor and sliping on the flooring displaceing his legs..
Any dog can slip and injure itself on a slippery surface. I have laminate flooring and have not had an injury yet, but that doesn't mean I won't!! I just try to calm them down if they get to hyper and look like they are going to slip and fall LOL!

Saje

Island dweller
One of our cats did that when he was a kitten. Ran across the kitchen floor and when he tried to stop he slid and head butted the wall. It was quite cute. :D

bogolove

Brady slips and slides all over ours. He tries to be more careful now tha the knows it is there.

bubbatd

Poor Chip....I have tile in the kitchen.. When Hunter stays over, he manages to soak the floor when he drinks ( water ) ....... slippy slide time for both Grammy and Chip ...He reminds me of Bambi in the ice !

becca_4321

We have the ceramic tiles, when wet very slippery. Gracie is very messy with her drinking, and when outside she is in the pool every couple of minutes so she comes in wet. She gets to running acrossed the floors and slips quite often. No injuries.

Members online

No members online now.