‘Have You Ever Wondered If There’s More To Life…’

SharkBait

merci vraiment everyone! :p

I might only let Cleo le chat know about the compliments they have received, Matisse's head is big enough already lol.

Matisse is so neat... he's got avery unique look! How's he coping with being a Mr. Pancake?
You know i don't think he's too bothered about it! He was only moping around for a few hours after the op, and after that he was back to his ol' cheerful, clumsy self!
What about Mr Ronin?
He still looks manly though, so i guess that makes up for it! unlike a little someone i know, who's contantly being confused for a girl at obedience class... :rolleyes:

And thanks! :D Matisse reckons the reason why some of the other dogs at the park won't play with him is because they are jealous of his unique look... hmmm... :rolleyes:
(it's really because he's too boisterous!) aha!

M

MyHorseMyRules

Wow, Matisse just gets more and more handsome by the day. Feel free to let him know I said that. Great pics! I love the subtitles! And Cleo is gorgeous, too.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Matisse was so terrier-like as a puppy, but I'm seeing more and more bearded collie in him as he gets older. AWESOME looking dog, I'm in looove. :D

SharkBait

Matisse has cheered up since i denied him share of my chocolate cake earlier after i told him the compliments he's gotten, so he's very thankful! :p
And welcomes hugs Laurelin!

V true RD! There's a bearded collie at his obedience class that has the whole Matisse look goin' on, and the other day i saw a little Tibetan Terrier that looked very like him too, except being much littler lol.
Saying that, there's actually a mini Eve-lookeylikey too! She's so sweet (and well behaved compared to my mutt), and has those bright expressive eyes :)

mrose, is that wee cutie yours? :D
lovin' the wee smile!

Members online

No members online now.