What a weekend!!!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Well it sure was a big weekend for me, Jack, my husband, Dale, and Chyna and Dreyfuss.

Dale, Jack and I went to Jack's last show this weekend.

Yesterday, Jack took, what I am starting to call his normal placing at shows, last in his class. His breeder (ESetters10) and I talked with a Judge friend of hers about Jack and he agreed that it was time to retire him. Now all I have to decide is who I want to do his neuter.

Today, on the other hand, was a very different day. We went to the show as normal, got ready as normal and started showing as normal. The judge had us do a down and back twice, which is very unusual especially for us. I have a feeling she could decide if he had bad movement or not. Well she must have seen something she liked (even though I don't think it was his movement) because....

She put him first in his class out of 3!!! This is the first time he has ever beaten his brother, Sky, since Sky had started showing again. After that Jack and his puppy uncle, Traveler, went in for Winners Dog. Travel took Winners dog, but Jack got Reserve. Being that this was Jacks last show, I thought it was as good a time as any to get his picture taken. We took out picture with the Judge holing his Reserve ribbon. Unfortunately I don't have the picture, but I will post it when I get it.

As a treat for his last show, I bought Jack a plan cheeseburger, and a frog that made croaking noises. Jack really enjoyed the cheeseburger and here are a couple of pics of him with his frog. I am surprised that he hasn't killed it yet. But now that I have said that...

Anyway here are the pics!!

I didn't know he had that much restraint to leave something place between his feet.

Iz likes my froggy!!

MORE:D

Last edited:

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
After we got home, we decided to take Dreyfuss, Chyna, and Jack for a run.

So... More Pics!!!

Wez walking with dad-guy

Wez runnin' and snifffin'

MORE!!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Hi mom-lady!

Iz lookin'

Can you find me? Iz huntin'

MORE!!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Sniff Sniff

Iz can runz too!

Waits for me!!!

MORE!!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!

Wez all together!!

Looking into the distance. For what? Only Jack knows!

DONE!!!:D

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Wonderful photos! Looks like you thoroughly enjoyed the day.

And you MUST post his Reserve photo when you get it!

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
WOOHOO!!! Way to go out with a BANG Jack!
Give him lotsa lovin's for me okay Sada :) A scratch behind the ear is well deserved!

Sada

Setterz are Betterz!!
Don't worry Sizzle, I won't forget. And if I do you'll remind me I'm sure.
Maya, I'll be sure to give him some lovin from you.

Members online