Opie rollin' in the dirt!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Yes its that time of the week again, for more Opie goodness. Daisy and Opie played this time, but not for very long because one of the lead volunteers ran over to the play yard to inform us that Opie has and is being treated for Giardia. I'm not sure which course of treatment they are using, but hopefully he'll be all fixed up soon! He wasn't acting sick or anything, and there wasn't anything on his run about his illness. So we had to put him back and wash up a bit and Stef and I washed Daisy's face just in case. I will be watching her for signs of illness.

But anways, pictures!

MORE

You know, WE should adopt Opie . . . send him care packages and stuff. It might impress FOHA that he has such a fan club. Who knows, they might even break down and let a Chazzer not in the immediate area adopt him someday ;)

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Perhaps.

Just so you know, they won't leave any plushie toys in his run, I guess they are afraid he'll eat them and die of stomach torsion (that happened once when a dog named Hobie ate his blanket). The reason they don't adopt out of area is because they like to do a home visit prior to approval, and there is no way for them to get a home visit done anywhere but DC, MD, NoVA area. And the BOD isn't likely to work with another rescue group. They are very rigid. One day I'll be on the BOD, and things will change!!!

noludoru

Bored Now.
:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
You're just jealous. You wish you had a teacup stave, too. It's designer. It can kick ass AND fit in your purse - perfect for beating your dog while on the go!

Cristy, those came out SO well! I love them. I agree with Renee, though - sending Opie care packages might be a nice gesture to show FOHA how much everyone here loves him in addition to being awesome for Opie.

You're just jealous. You wish you had a teacup stave, too. It's designer. It can kick ass AND fit in your purse - perfect for beating your dog while on the go!
Do they come in different colors? How about diamond encrusted? I only want to beat my dog with the very best, ya know.

Members online

No members online now.