Shake

beagle_lovergirl

Stare at my avatar....
Last night I was looking at old pictures, from when I was 3 or 4. And I found one, of my heart dog, Shake. He was a GSD that my dad had since it was a pup. When I was born, he was already 9 years old. We took naps together, I shared food with him, and when he was sent to the yard for being bad I'd go and sit with him. When we moved to NY, he came with us over sea. The 40 days I couldn't see him were torture. When I turned 3, I started going to day care. He'd sit by the window and wouldn't move or eat until I came back. When he was 12, he developed cancer (I forgot which type). For one year, he was on medications, until he couldn't hold on anymore. And he crossed the rainbow bridge. I cried for months, but now I understand that he watches over me waiting till I go meet up with him.

RIP Shake, I love you!

I hope you guys can see the pic good, because it was scanned. Here he was 10 already.

Allyse718

I want 2 b a dog 4 a day
I read all of these stories about people losing their dogs, and I cry every time I read one. I have three dogs now, and they are the only dogs I've ever had. The only other pet I've had is a cat, and she didn't really like me. But she was put to sleep about 3 years ago, and that was hard enough for me. I don't know what I'm going to do when my dogs cross the rainbow bridge!!!

Dakotah_2009

OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!
Oh I'm so sorry honey. Remember he will always be with you and he loves you more than ever. I know how hard it must have been. He was adn still is a very pretty dog. RIP Shake!

Members online