puppy pics!!!!

Photobucket is being a big pain in the butt. So I'm sorry i cannot resize them. I have more pics but it won't let me upload them either. :mad:

But anyways, this is the puppy at 6 weeks old. His name is Bulldozer. he's the biggest of the litter. We have homes for all the pups now. YAY. Everyone is going to a nice home. We actually had to turn down one lady. She had like 6 dogs all rotties, pits and dobes chained up outside. We weren't going to add to her collection of chained dogs. All the dogs are going to be indoor dogs and loved. One guy took a black male and had him in his hoodie pocket with his head sticking out when it got cold outside. It was so cute.

Here are picks of bulldozer.

here he is with his yellow brother.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
oo0oo is this the one you told us about? and he came home at 6 weeks? and what a cute name and your hubby said yes? i cant talk in sentences today..

Yes this is my new baby!

BP, yeah this is the one I told you guys about. I haven't brought him home yet since he is still nursing. he is eating solid food but as long as he's nursing, I'm leaving him with his mom. Hubby wasn't thrilled about a 3rd dog, but then again there's things he has I'm not thrilled about either. LOL. He said it's ok but it's the same deal as the other 2 dogs. they are mine and I take care of them. PSSSTTT, I love your siggie, BTW!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
This is so exciting! What a cute name! Wheee! More puppyness! Hehhe. And if you take care of them and he doesn't have to worry about it, so more puppy for you. :D I bet he likes them at least a little bit... I'm not sure which siggy you like, but thanks! :)

This is so exciting! What a cute name! Wheee! More puppyness! Hehhe. And if you take care of them and he doesn't have to worry about it, so more puppy for you. :D I bet he likes them at least a little bit... I'm not sure which siggy you like, but thanks! :)
I think he likes them a little. Every once in a while I catch him petting Bear or playing with Dixie. He just doesn't want to admit it.

It's your bottom siggie. I think it's funny.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I am so glad he is still nursing...that rocks. He is awesome!

Members online