Happy B-Day Sheena & Luna

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
WOW it is hard to believe that Sheena is now 8yrs old. The time has sure flown by. She in no way acts like a senior. She is slowing down a little but not by much. And her figure is to die for. A gilr loves to be told she looks younger then she is and Sheena is always mistaken for a 4-5yr old. lol Today I am making them a Doggy b-day cake to enjoy and Zen and Pax will get some too. It is going to be made of beef with some veggies and a yogurt topping. So all should enjoy.

Luna turned 1yr old today and she has changed in leaps and bounds from the small fearful dog that we brought home 9 months ago. She has boundless energy, her best friend in the house is Zen, she no longer pees and runs away or shakes when she sees new people. Instead she waits to greet them and then walks up and gives kissed and gets attention. She still has a short attention span but loves to cuddle more then anything. We can't even remember what it was like without her here and never want to.

So Happy B-day to our girls.

Luna I am trying to get a picture so please look at me

No not that way Luna. Look at me

Perfect. Thanks Luna, And thanks for being patient Sheena. lol

~Tucker&Me~

Haha Luna's legs look so funny in the first photo. Herpy derp.

Happy Birthday, birthday girls! :)

NicoleLJ

PSD Partner
Thanks guys. I am making their cake in a little bit. Just got back from dropping off the hamper to the family we were helping. Luna still slips and slides some when sitting on the hard wood floor. lol

Members online