This is just sad - Limited time in SE MI

Crowsfeet

facetious.
--- URGENT ---LOOK @ this Cute Face!! He does not have much time left
If anyone can help, please do. I moved out of that area two years ago, but occasionally still check listings out of spare time/curiosity. This boy has been posted for a week and a half, or so. I'm not sure if the animal shelter has been put into contact with rescues or anything like that, but man :( Look at that picture.

Tazwell

I visit that shelter all the time, as I'm only 10 minutes away. I thought for sure he would have been euthanized when he came in, he was so dirty and sickly and scared... It's been weeks now, and he's really blossomed.

Not many rescues in the immediate area are Pit-friendly. I belong to the closest rescue, and I'm the only foster home who will take pits-- But Archie is ill, I cannot take in another dog! If somebody wants to help him, I can pull/overnight/transport (long distances) for you!!

Crowsfeet

facetious.
Oh, poor guy :( Do you know if anyone has contacted a couple of the local pit rescues in MI? Last Day Dog Rescue, Home Fur-Ever, I think there are even a few others..

ETA: You know what's freaky, Tazwell? I lived on Grosse Ile for a year and a half and graduated from Carlson High School in Gibraltar :eek:! You're right there!

Tazwell

How weird... I've lived on the island for about 13 years! I graduated Grosse Ile High School in '07. What part of the island did you live on?

Back to the topic at hand, I know a few of them pull from the shelter, and know about the dog. The volunteers at that shelter are AMAZING. I'm 100% sure that they've contacted every rescue and outlet possible (hence the Craigslist posting!) But I can easily call around today and find out for sure.

Members online

No members online now.