Dog(s) in your Wedding?

Hello Everyone,
How many of us shared our special day with our furkids? I'm looking for photos of our four legged friends in our weddings, watching us during them or anyway that they shared in our special day.

Gizmo was our ringbearer at 4mths of age. He and my three year old niece did wonderful. We didn't even practice, it was probably better that way.
Below are my special moments. Please share your photos and memories.

I have an idea to help the animal rescue site and petfinder. PM me for more information about this.

If your pet didn't share in your wedding day but you have another special moment you shared, share away!! All photos are welcome!!

~Cheryl & Gizmo :)

Ok, I'm a newbie here, can anyone tell me why it says I can't post attachments??? Who wants to see pictures of Gizmo as a Ringbearer, say AYE, and then tell me how to allow attachments....

BostonBanker

To post pictures, I upload them to Photobucket, then copy and paste the link by clicking on the "image" icon when you post your thread/reply.

I'm not married myself, but a good friend of mine had one of her dogs and one of her husband's as ringbearers at their wedding this summer. The dogs were perfect!

Ok, let me try this. Thank you for your help!!!

Picture of Gizmo and my niece.

And here he made it down the isle wonderfully.
My husband takes the rings off

Ok, hope this works.

And this is Gizmo yesterday. Glenn and I feel he's gotten so big. But he's still only 7lbs...All Hair!

Last edited:

Ok, I found the chazhound galleries, I uploaded my photos, i've linked them using the img....and presto....hey it still shows as a link...

Members online