2010 Christmas Card Swap!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
If you are interested in doing this years Christmas Card Swap, post in here and PM me with:
Your real Name
Names to include in card (humans)
Dogs names
Shipping Address

Post here and PM me by December 1st if you want to be included in the swap! I will get the list out shortly after that, try and get cards sent out by December 14th.

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
so it would be a bunch of cards , do they have to be bought , or can the be made / printed? how many where sentout last year?

sorry for the questions , but i dont want to sign up and then not be able to participate.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
so it would be a bunch of cards , do they have to be bought , or can the be made / printed? how many where sentout last year?

sorry for the questions , but i dont want to sign up and then not be able to participate.
Nope, they can be homemade or bought :) I think we had between 10 and 12 participants last year.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
We'll do it Jess. I'll PM you my addy. Although we are still waiting for Katie's xmas present from LAST year. lol

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
If anyone is in another country like Germany last year, we need to know as soon as possible to get it out in time. I am afraid mine was a few days late to go so far. Kind of a bummer to get a card after the holiday.

Brattina88

Just got my e-mail from Walmart that my "photos" (cards) will be ready between Friday and Tuesday :p

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
sorry mine are going to be late :( I just have not had a chance to get them done. sorry. they will go out but they might arrive a little late. sorry

LauraLeigh

I am so sad to have miissed the swap this year :-(
Just too much on the go, could not have pulled off the SSanta without some help from "Chaz Elves"
Oh well.... Next Year!

Members online

No members online now.