Old pic of Lucas I found

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
I just found this old picture of Lucas that I think turned out great! Especially for a camera phone lol. :p

Richie12345

Whoa, beautiful shot... I love that tail! Is it always bending back like that?

keyodie

Keyozilla
Richie1234 said:
That's always how Charlie's tail is! lol, its always bent back on his back.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks guys! :) That is like the first pic I ever took that turned out good with the camera phone lol I just relized how chubby he looks in that pic lol He really isn't that chubby.....I've been taking him running alot and he has so many muscles! :p

Richie1234 said:
Thanks......He was alert from a squirrel in that pic I think....I remember when I took that lol. But his tail usually curls a little more on his back than that. It usually is barley on his back, not laying on it but still touching it. :) I love his tail too! :D

Ash47

Taco Dog
Great pic! That is how Precious' tail is too. But her's just lays on her back kinda to the side. See??

S

stirder

beautiful dog. prescious seems to have a shawl on lol. both really beautiful dogs.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
Thanks guys :)

Precious is gorgeous! I LOVE her tail!! It is soo beautiful! :) Lucas' usually lies a on his back only a little. He has the tip of it lying on one side of his back.

keyodie

Keyozilla
This is Charlie's tail:

his tail curls up too! It looks kinda funny when he walks because it shakes from side to side...lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
What kind of dog is Charlie?

He is very handsome! I guess all our dogs could really shake their tail feathers........LOL

Ash47

Taco Dog
Thank you everyone! Precious says thanks to! LOL keyodie Precious likes to strut her stuff too. She is a very big priss. :rolleyes:

Ash47

Taco Dog
Thanks BigDog! LOL I haven't told you, but everytime my fiance wanders over to the computer when I am on Chaz and sees your Rocky, he just goes, "Man, I can't wait to get one of those." LOL Rocky is simply handsome.

BigDog2191

Big German Shepherd
Pro47 said:
Thanks BigDog! LOL I haven't told you, but everytime my fiance wanders over to the computer when I am on Chaz and sees your Rocky, he just goes, "Man, I can't wait to get one of those." LOL Rocky is simply handsome.
Hehe, that's cool to hear!

keyodie

Keyozilla
Babyblue5290 said:
What kind of dog is Charlie?

He is very handsome! I guess all our dogs could really shake their tail feathers........LOL
He is a mutt :D ... our vet(s) thinks he is part australian shepard, border collie, and beagle.

And thanks! Charlie is a VERY good at hitting my head with his tail when I am sitting down...lol

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
keyodie said:
He is a mutt :D ... our vet(s) thinks he is part australian shepard, border collie, and beagle.

And thanks! Charlie is a VERY good at hitting my head with his tail when I am sitting down...lol
LOL :p

Members online

No members online now.