Owners of rescued greyhounds

D for Dog

Hi all,

I am writing an article about what great pets rescue greyhounds (ex racers etc..) make. Anything to help encourage people to adopt these great creatures. :)

I am looking for a few paragraphs from an owner of a rescued greyhound, to add a bit of owner info to the piece. Just a small chatty bit about you, your dog, the dog's history and what the greyhound is like as a pet.

If you would like to help me to raise the profile of the ex-racer then please email your piece to me at [email protected] with the words 'greyhound - chazhound' in the title.

Just a small chatty piece is all I am looking for. :D

Thanks

Jenny

Agility23

Would you be intrested in having it published on one of my sites?

or did you just write it to sell affiliate products?

D for Dog

Agility23 said:
Would you be intrested in having it published on one of my sites?

or did you just write it to sell affiliate products?
I didn't just write it to sell affiliate products. I wrote it to raise awareness and of course to gain readers.

I would be interested in it being published on another site, with reference to the author and the author's site of course.

What site would you be looking at using it on please?

Jenny

Doberluv

Wonderful article....well written. Only one suggestion is that you write out the whole word, aproximately instead of aprox. LOL. Excellent and informative. I so enjoyed it. Now I'm tempted to get a Greyhound. LOL.

D for Dog

You are quite right.... that was careless of me. I have put 'approximately' in instead :)

I am so glad you enjoyed the article and you are now tempted by the marvellous Greyhound. That's brilliant. :D

Members online

No members online now.