What are you listening to?

Brattina88

My parents got me the new Taylor Swift CD, so I've been listening to it a couple times over to hear the lyrics and see what songs I like

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Owl city.
I love them, I started just loving fireflies but have since really kind of obsessed over all their music lol

Also, Micheal Buble's Christmas album lol it's never too early.

and shamefully (but not really) One direction lol so catchy! Live while we're young is what I dance around in the morning to

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I was listening to the Drop A Beat workout on Songza while running with Rage... now I am listening to Daisy snore.

milos_mommy

Wait So Long - Trampled by Turtles...just changed to Modest Mouse's Ocean Breathes Salty

general obsessions right now? Pass The Dutch by Young Money, Play Crack The Sky by Brand New, and Daughter by Loudon Wainwright III. Oh, and the Wind Blow version by Bone Thugz and Harmony.

milos_mommy

I just want to let you all know this thread makes me feel like the biggest music snob ever.

I thought I had gotten better since High School and I'll pretty much listen to anything now, even pop music or radio hits or bands I thought were "dorky" in HS like Dave Matthews and stuff...but looking at this thread makes me feel like a huge jerk.

Love the Avett Brothers, though. And Muse. I don't like Mumford and Sons, but I listen to mostly folk music and whenever I tell people that they say "Oh, like Mumford and Sons?!?" and I have to say "...no. Not like Mumford and Sons." a million times.

City and Colour - Coming Home
Map of The World - Monsters of Folk
Hurricane Drunk - Florence and the Machine

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I've pretty much been rotating through a few albums lately.

Broken Bells- Broken Bells
The Killers- Battle Born
The Shins- Port of Morrow

Members online

No members online now.