The Venting Thread

Barbara!

There is a mouse in my house. It keeps coming out of my stove and messing with our chips. It's freaking me out. About to go buy mouse traps.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
There is a mouse in my house. It keeps coming out of my stove and messing with our chips. It's freaking me out. About to go buy mouse traps.
Lol this sounds familiar.

The first year I realized we had mice i kept finding hershey kisses on the element on the stove. So I would move it back to its place in the morning. Nect day... The kiss is back on the element. This went on for a bit and I was really starting to wonder if my husband was messing with me LOL but then one day I guess the mouse got tired of not being able to get the kiss down into the oven and out it's little hidey hole so it tore off the foil and chomped on it a bit. When I saw the teeth marks there was no mistaking it lol

Barbara!

Right? For the past few days my chip bags have been rustling and it's been totally freaking me out. "Oh God, ghosts are messing with my chips." Until today when I went in there and grabbed the chip bag and a terrified white mouse hurdled itself into my burner, through the hole, and down into my oven and then somewhere underneath that is where he lives. Scared the bajeezus out of me. I tried to let my cats get him, but they only stare at him when he comes out. They might as well roll out the red carpet for him to the chips. Useless animals. Lol.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
My Mucinex is not helping me feel better. I just want to BREATHE. And I would really like it if I could taste my Dr. Pepper that I know is delicious. Like, really, why do I have to feel like crap right in time for the weekend.
And my eyes hurt and are all watery and just UGH. ILLNESS GO AWAY.

Also I had $10 in Kohls cash that I was going to use this weekend, but water got spilled on it so the barcode on the back is all smeared. So I don't know if it will even work anymore.

Grab

Until today when I went in there and grabbed the chip bag and a terrified white mouse hurdled itself into my burner, through the hole, and down into my oven and then somewhere underneath that is where he lives. Scared the bajeezus out of me. I tried to let my cats get him, but they only stare at him when he comes out. They might as well roll out the red carpet for him to the chips. Useless animals. Lol.
If it's a white mouse, it's likely someone's escaped pet.

Lyzelle

I told my DH to get Prime when he signed up for Amazon. Then I could use his free trial to get "ALL THIS STUFF" because shipping would be cheaper and such.

Now....I can't remember what "ALL THIS STUFF" was. Or I look at something, and go meh, I want it, but don't really want to buy it.

First world problems. And I'm really in a shopping mood.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Still sick.
Woke up with a bloody nose, scratchy throat, and lower abdominal cramps.
Boo.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm going to this amazing bonfire with my friends tonight that I've been looking forward to forever, and I'm feeling really sick! WHYYY! :(

Lyzelle

That moment when you accidentally send an email too soon. And there's no goodbye message or your signature.

GAAAH.

:wall:

darkchild16

We are Home.
My husbands boss came and sat in front of his store while he was working his other job today. Hes also running his mouth to our landlord and every thing. Its getting kinda scary how crazed he is acting.

Members online

No members online now.