Peeing in toilet

babymomma

Remembering Casey ♥
Does anybody elses cat do it besides mine? :popcorn:

For months now, jasper refuses to pee in his litterbox. I just woke up one morning, thought i heard water running and jasper was up peeing on the toilett. Im not complaining by any means, i just wish he would learn how to flush. He still poops in his box though .

Anyways, the purpose of this thread is im wondering if anybody could shed some light on WHY he started doing this ? Im curiosu cause i havent heard of it happening on its own before. Ive heard of people training for it but this is a new one for me :eek:

ETA: sarry. did this in the wrong forum, feel free to put it in the right spot .:p

Maxy24

My friends Bengal did the exact same thing, just decided to use the toilet one day and now never uses the litter box except for poop (I think, could be the other way around but I don't think so).

momto8

my brother's cat does, they used a litter training system, worked pretty good :)

K

Kaydee

Can somebody come over and train my meatloaves to do this pleeeeeeze? Even with a sparkling box Chii still squats next to the litter...share kitty litter??? Humph, what does she look like??? A cat???

Members online

No members online now.