Training 11/24

Hey all! Sorry I haven't been around much. Between the two jobs (which I am LOVING) and training my own dogs, I've been busy and keeping up with all of the internet forums has been a tad tough at times.

But I finally have a day off so I figured I'd check back in with you all, and post up some updated stuff on Teeny and Blue.

I seriously hate my camera and can't wait to get my new one. I lost a bunch of video I took. Grrrrr!!

First a video of Buddy, Teeny and Blue. Teeny has really turned on in training. I absolutely LOVE it!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8DosT-x38w

Lucius (APBT)

Cash (Malinois puppy)

*more*

Buddy is small but totally psychotic. LOL! Nice dog, but no sense of self preservation.

And yeah, Teeny really loves training. :)

I swear, I love Teeny's bark :rofl1: Tallulah was laying there next to me watching the vids intently, and those ears popped up when she heard Teeny.

Buddy is small but totally psychotic. LOL! Nice dog, but no sense of self preservation.
Napoleon complex? :D

She IS a big dog. She doesn't need a big bark, 'cuz she ain't all talk! Her bite is worse than her bark :D

Just imagine someone deciding to come into your house. They hear that little bark . . . no big deal . . . they get halfway in and find out that little bark is attached to TEENY! :rofl1: Now there's a picture!

She IS a big dog. She doesn't need a big bark, 'cuz she ain't all talk! Her bite is worse than her bark :D

Just imagine someone deciding to come into your house. They hear that little bark . . . no big deal . . . they get halfway in and find out that little bark is attached to TEENY! :rofl1: Now there's a picture!
They wouldn't even need to get halfway into the house. She hits the window like a mac truck if anyone is outside. They'd know from the get go. LOL

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
WOW! You can clearly see how much your dogs HATE bite work! Look how sad and scared they are! LOL!

Stunning vid! Blue is looking stunning and I can't get over how driven Teeny is! Your dogs are gorgeous!

Thanks guys! I love my Monday night training SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much. I'll be sad when the snow gets too bad up north and we have to stop for a few months. Grrrrrr . . .

Members online

No members online now.