What breed do you want to borrow?

YodelDogs

I have always wanted to handle a 13" Beagle in the show ring. I really don't know why. I just think they would be fun. I would also like to have the opportunity to handle another Chinese Crested in the show ring. A happy Crested is a blast to show!

SoCrafty

I would like to borrow an Australian Shepherd. It's one of the possible breeds choices I/we have talked about. It's the only breed we've talked about that I haven't had any interaction with.

misfitz

Ruddy Buttinski
The other weekend I was dog-sitting for a couple of Dobermans. As I was walking them I kept thinking how much fun it would be to do tracking with one of them. I would never want to live with a Dobie, though they are neat dogs I'm a herding breed person. But I would love to borrow one to track with.

Also, the above but substitute Malinois for Dobie and competition obedience training for tracking.

Lyzelle

I want to borrow a Rhodesian. Possibly a variety of gundogs, too. Including and not limited to Flatcoats and a GSP.

Dekka

Just try me..
Be careful what you wish you....

http://youtu.be/WeAO_C3i6MI

(I'm prepared to ship the weirdo, I'm swimming in moving boxes).

I would love to borrow a whippet. Maybe a golden.

I would trade a weekend of mal for a weekend of whippets...

No one is brave enough to want to borrow a basenji? :D

I think I would like to borrow a Malamute for a while...
Misha you know there would be no 'borrowing' of the Watson. It would be the 'keeping' of the Watson...

Toller_08

I forgot! I would love to borrow a Chessie. I dog sat two of them a few years ago for a couple of days and loved them. So I guess you could say I already 'borrowed' some, but still. I'd like to experience the breed again!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I wouldn't mind borrowing a basenji. They're way way out of my usual realm of breeds but I've always liked them and thought they were funny little dogs.

Members online

No members online now.