Other interests?

crazedACD

There are things other than dogs...? :confused:

Haha..well let's see. Dogs, fish, pet birds (well, wild ones too I guess), horses. Photography. I play a little xbox. There is nothing other than the critters that I am obsessive about...I'm a forum junkie? Mostly pet forums though...haha.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
oh yah and baking/cooking is a passion of mine. Probably cause I'm allergic to anything out of a box, so I've had to learn to do it LOL

JacksonsMom

I like reading and writing, but haven't done much of either in a while. I am a big movie buff - enjoying watching old & new movies and collecting my favorites on DVD and just going to the movies. I used to love going to concerts but I'm kind of over that. I love photography and videography but again, that almost always involves Jackson, LOL.

oakash

Kat/Oak AKA The Nice One
Sports - I will drop anything to go play a good game of frisbee. Or even just a game with people who don't know how to play, I love it so much. I also play volleyball, softball, and basketball on Varsity level.

TV shows.movies - Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural... tons of others. Movies like Avengers, Fast and Furious series, the Bourne Series...

Arts - I love drawing, and I've recently discovered clay stuff and I also found my older siblings wood burning stuff so I've been doing some of that.

Online - I hang out on Tumblr, play stupid games, talk to people

Cooking - I like making yummy stuff. Its no fun making veggies, but give me a salty cheesy recipe and I'll have a blast.

Tahla9999

Reading. What is better than being curled up on a nice bed and reading a fascinating book?

Art. I want to be an animator and drawing is one of my passions.

Story creator. I have a couple of story book ideals that I plan to transfer into comics.

Red.Apricot

Evolutionary biology is the big one, and I also enjoy reading/books, zombie movies, hiking, music, eating food, I draw quite a lot... I'm sure there's other stuff, I'm not sure.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
I like running, but I run with Rage, sooo...

I watch some tv, I like to read & paint & draw, hiking (again with Rage...) and biking (mountain but I miss my road bike some days...), driving the jeep/riding along to take it off-roading, riding my boyfriend's Harley :) uhhh I love my job, but I'm a vet tech lol and I enjoy doing stupid little stuff for my boyfriend to cement my place in this world as Best Girlfriend Ever ;) hehe

keef

my daughters
riding motorbikes
baking
reading
sewing
painting
spiritualism
solitude

Computers. Constantly messing with my Linux systems. The different tricks I learn with open source helps me with my job supporting Mac and Windows users connecting to my companies ISP. Rooted my Kindle Fire and loaded an optimized Android ROM on it, far more useful then the Fire OS. A lot of useful open source tools get ported to Windows or Mac OS systems, the more terminal commands I learn in Linux the more Im comfortable using the command line in Windows.

Conky is a desktop management tool Ive been learning for my own enjoyment. Lots of variables, reports a lot of information.

Rafting is something Ive been missing out on the last 3 years due to unemployment and the times I am employed. I now work nights and weekends, so Im off when all my friends are working and they are floating when I am working.

Fly fishing.

I may get back into fishkeeping at some point. I miss having aquariums in the house.

Firearms are always a good time as well.

Last edited:

Grab

Photography, movies, reading...that's about it..I'm exceptionally boring

mrose_s

BusterLove
Horses but I don't ride - I just like spending time with them.
And running - I've been very lazy lately and am trying to start training again now.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Sewing. I've just set up an awesome sewing room complete with industrial.

Cooking. I like it a bit less now that its sort of a chore.

My house. Making sure its clean and decorated well.

Gardening. I love growing my herbs and veggies.

My job. I really love my job.

Being a wife. I love being there for my husband and ensuring he had every thing he needs to be the head of our family.

Sewing. I've just set up an awesome sewing room complete with industrial.

Cooking. I like it a bit less now that its sort of a chore.

My house. Making sure its clean and decorated well.

Gardening. I love growing my herbs and veggies.

My job. I really love my job.

Being a wife. I love being there for my husband and ensuring he had every thing he needs to be the head of our family.
Did you fire your house keeper and gardeners?

puppydog

I never had a gardener or a house keeper?

I have a lady who comes in once a week and does a major clean. No gardener though?

puppydog

Are you asking questions, or making statements?
Why are you being passive aggressive with me again? If you have an issue with me please address it unambiguously via PM so we don't derail this perfectly civil thread.

Thanks.

Barbara!

Thanks for sharing everyone. Dogs were not my first love. I didn't honestly even care all that much about dogs until we got our Chevelle. And I cared enough about her to do my research. Before that, I thought Beneful was a good food. Lol! My first love was music. I was a band geek. And I have always liked pottery and sculpting.

I didn't really think of decorating my house as a hobby, but I definitely take that seriously! I don't like modern sort of furniture styles, I keep everything as "country living" as possible with nothing extreme and fairly neutral tones.

I like fashion, but I don't have the money to worry much about it...that and I would rather not buy a ton of clothes since I have sworn to myself I will lose weight. I've been going to the gym lately. If anyone has any advice or gym experience, that would be nice! Lol.

Members online

No members online now.