Bad news in my area.........

Amstaffer

I was talking to some kids in one of my classes and it seems that many of the drug dealers in the area are buying Presa Canarios now because Pit Bulls aren't tough enough :yikes:

It is just a shame that this whole nightmare scenario is starting over for another breed.

S

savethebulliedbreeds

They screw up "pit bulls", and now that they have found a bigger "meaner, looking" dog, they have to go and screw things up for that breed as well.

When is this ever going to end???

It really hurts me that idiot people can own dogs. I don't think it is right!

Amstaffer

Another thing that bothers me is Presas are Guardians (unlike most PBs) and can be human aggressive....this could be a train wreck just waiting to happen.

Also when one of these thug owned Presas kill the neighbor kid...guess what the news paper will call it? .....You got it, they will call it a Pit Bull.

Cheza

Oh jeez >.< that's horrible. People really need to think about the impact they have on the dogs and people involved in this, instead of their own stupid, selfish selves. One of my friends had a Presa when I was growing up, and it was the sweetest dog.

bubbatd

Makes me sick !!! More attacks here yesterday .....all bad owners !!

I was talking to some kids in one of my classes and it seems that many of the drug dealers in the area are buying Presa Canarios now because Pit Bulls aren't tough enough :yikes:

It is just a shame that this whole nightmare scenario is starting over for another breed.
I saw in a spanish dog mag spanish and portuguese guardian breeds where used in the conquest of america to get rid of the natives and mantain slave in control .

I can't get into many details here sice kids can get into this forum.

but if someone (not a kid) whats to know about the mag article they are free to PM me, the article wasen't too gore splisit but not somethin a little kid should read.

bubbatd

No ... still PBs .... think they're too dumb to look into other breeds! If cities could cut down on the dealers , the poor dogs wouldn't suffer !

vanillasugar

just call me Nilly
I've noticed in my area, popularity of breeds like Presas and Cane Corsos have dramatically increased with certain "types" of people since the pit bull ban was put through :(

It happens anytime they banned a breed. I'm not sure of the order but when they banned the Dibe, people turned to GSDs, when they ban GSDs people turned to the Rotties. when they banned the rotties people turned to the Pits. Now they ban pits so people are turning to something else...AKA Presas apparently. Teh cycle is just going to continue until all we have left are 2Lbs yorkies with no teeth....

bubbatd

Hopefully breeders will be on the lookout for why their pups are wanted . Unfortunately most don't give a d@mn and the cycle continues . These breeders HAVE to be shut down !! That's why I am a firm believer of breeder control . ! Good breeders would welcome a fee for intact dogs . Hit the others with fees beyond their pockets !

Members online

No members online now.