Please don't judge us to harshly

TahlzK

They are adorable! I can't wait to see more photos.

I was hoping to ask two questions though, please take no offence to the last question, I'm just curious. Why aren't you keeping Moose with you? With the sudden loss of your pets, you don't think you are rushing the decision to add two new pups? That you may regret later.

LauraLeigh

As Sally said, Moose is my daughter and her husbands, they lived in the lower half of the house, and currently we cannot all live together there are too many of us... In fact the kids (if I can call my grown daughter and her hubby kids) had been considering buying their own home, and now are shopping... So likely they won't even move in after we rebuild, and we may not rebuild as a duplex without them because I don't want to rent to strangers

LauraLeigh

And yes it was fast, but I have never, and I do mean never (as a child or an adult) been without a dog, usually more than one, its hard to explain just how lonely it was... I still have room to eventually add a planned pup, but though these guys may not have been the practical choice, I couldn't walk away

JessLough

Love My Mutt
They are adorable! I can't wait to see more photos.

I was hoping to ask two questions though, please take no offence to the last question, I'm just curious. Why aren't you keeping Moose with you? With the sudden loss of your pets, you don't think you are rushing the decision to add two new pups? That you may regret later.
I just wanted to add, everybody is different. Some people need to have time before welcoming in a new pet, some people do best getting a new pet(s) right away.

Romy

Taxiderpy
So glad these two came into your life when they did. Sometimes, well, I think the ones that have to leave us send others to help heal the people left behind. (((hugs)))

GipsyQueen

They are adorable! :) No judging here! (unless of course you withhold pictures ;) )

I just wanted to add, everybody is different. Some people need to have time before welcoming in a new pet, some people do best getting a new pet(s) right away.
^this. Everyone's heart heals differently. :)

Shakou

No judgement from me, I'd have most likely done the same had I been in your shoes. I can't even judge the women who gave them to you; it was a good deed, even if she's a BYB. The puppies are adorable. I hope they bring you some comfort and peace through out all of this.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
We added rose two days after Harry died. I bought Mia a week after trey died. Those were both great choices for us. I totally understand. I cannot be without a dog. If something god forbid happened to my two, I would probably be at the shelter the next day to pick a dog up. It helps with the healing process for me.

They are beautiful, I can't wait to see more pictures! I'm glad you have these two little bright points in your life right now.

I'm waiting for more pictures!

I picked out Bristol a week after Ruffian and Tonka were PTS, and I have futurepup picked out (unless someone else in need of a home falls in our lap again). Like others said everyone grieves in their own way, myself I can't imagine not having a dog...ever.

Members online

No members online now.