Hi From NY!

HoundMusic

Just wanted to pop in and say hello!
I'm a dual purpose Beagle breeder from NY, my hounds are mainly used for hare hunting but we're also getting into squirrel hunting as well. Most have been bred for conformation but a few are either show/field crosses or completely show bred. We also have an 8yo black mutt of indistinguishable origin (lol).
Having trouble posting pics so you can see my pack @ their Flickr page:

Flickr: HoundMusic's Photostream

Christine

omg gorgeous pics! I have a beagle named Bailey as well! And a b&t male named Kody.

I love beagles, but I gotta say that 3 am Arooooooooo's make it a little hard to befriend the neighbors!

HoundMusic

Tell me about it! :lol-sign:

That is the one vice of a Beagle ... they cannot resist a good Arooooing at the paper bag flying across the neighbor's yard at all hours of the day or night! At least most of the neighbors have a sense of humor.

ogr420

nice pics. Yeah i really like Beagles, but thats the main reason why i never got one.

Tell me about it! :lol-sign:

That is the one vice of a Beagle ... they cannot resist a good Arooooing at the paper bag flying across the neighbor's yard at all hours of the day or night! At least most of the neighbors have a sense of humor.
Oh yours have a REASON to arooo? haha Kody will just howl for no reason. Well Im sure HE thinks he has a reason... but the leaves rustling in the wind is not a good one in my opinion lol.

nice pics. Yeah i really like Beagles, but thats the main reason why i never got one.
Its not a lost cause. I have 2 beagles and only one of them howls. And I have gotten him to where I can say "Kody-enough." and he will stop and come inside. Sure its not foolproof, somethings really get him going, but its managable.

Members online

No members online now.