The Venting Thread

joce

Going to look at another house tomorrow. 27 acres! Could have a shooting range and so many pastures and a real arena and room for an eventual indoor.

But it's farther than we wanted to go, not the right school district and I want a new house now. I got spoiled with the last place we bid on! But it's not all going to come together. It's such a neat little town though.

Another place with ten with three year old house but still not the right location.

I am so frustrated with it all.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
People who stand on the wrong side of the escalator when people are trying to walk up and frikin get somewhere
MOVE YOUR LAZY BEHIND TO THE SIDE OR I WILL SHIV YOU LIKE THIS IS A TURKISH PRISON!!!

There is even a simple sign explaining escalator dynamics to you! You notice all other standing people are on one side, wtf is wrong you?!

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
This Panera talk makes me want one of their breakfast sandwiches. Yumm.

It is Saturday and the whole day it was wet and drizzly outside. Why? I don't even remember the last time it has rained, so why did it have to come on a weekend? Why not a Monday? lol. My poor dog has been bursting at the seams today and all we did was play hide and seek. And she got a bath. Which just gets her more amped up :eek:

Went out to lunch today and my chicken sandwich was meehhhh. Kind of dry and chewy. Yuck. The fries were good though.

Xandra

I love it when they're moving up at a good pace, like they know how the system works and then they just suddenly come to a stand still. When there is a line of people coming up behind them.

Once I was in the stand lane and some lady was standing in the walk lane and was asked to move aside and she asked me why people would WALK up an ESCALATOR in this kinda derisive tone.

Lady, maybe they have 45 seconds to run down that escalator, up this one and make it across the street to catch their bus!! Now move your stubborn ass to the stand lane and make a point of observing proper escalator etiquette in the future!! :mad: :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I sent my friend a message asking if she knew anything about the interviews for the job I applied for, and she hasn't replied to me even though I know she's been online, so I'm fairly certain it's because she knows they are interviewing and I didn't get called for an interview so she's avoiding having to tell me that.

also my tooth hurts so so bad. It's the same tooth I had a root canal on years ago, but every now and then I'll get some food stuck around it and it will get inflamed and hurt. Today it hurts so bad I can't chew on that side at all. I accidentally bit down on my apple at lunch on that side and almost screamed.

I just want to go to bed and sleep forever.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I feel like I have been kicked by a horse in the ribs. I have no idea wtf I did to myself. I never fell or ran into anything that I can remember. I woke up and it HURTS. It hurts to move and it hurts to laugh or breathe. Or bend over, which I did a lot of today to treat my short dogs.

But owwwww. I wonder what I did.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
somebody is asking for someone to watch their 2 cats for 5 months today. They were offering $500, all the food and litter and toys for their cats, and to pay for the food for the sitter's pets.

I can't have cats. :(

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I have to go to work for something I volunteered for today. Woke up feeling sick as, with a migraine to top it all off. Loud music for 5 hours. May as well just kill me now.

joce

House sucked. A lot. Sad. Land was nice but they split up the frontage with two little lots so there would be neighbors eventually. Nope!

Realtor said make any offer and they'll take it. Don't want the headache.

yoko

I'm allergic to Yoshi and so I have to give her a bath every week or so. I've put it off and now have a huge headache and don't want to go into the hot bathroom to give he a bath but won't be able to sleep tonight with her there unless I do >.<

AliciaD

On second thought...
Dude, why did you bring your little dog who is scared and reactive, to a freaking homecoming parade? Why did you walk it up to people, and ignore it's lunging and growling and snapping? Why did you pick it up and then WALK with the parade, the dog still growling and barking the entire way?

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I have terrible chills, I feel sore and weak, I think I'm getting sick and I don't really know what to do about it. I have an appt for a nurses visit on thurs for bloodwork (really not looking forward to that, I'm extremely afraid of needles and get really stressed/upset and cry) and I don't know if I can change the appt to a full dr appt or not. And I can't really afford it anyway.

Members online

No members online now.