Vibes for Quinn

mrose_s

BusterLove
She fell awkardly last night chasing a ball and pulled up lame. She's been going easy on it since then and thismorning she took a spritely jaunt after Poppy and has been very uncomfortable and carrying it on and off since.

She's seeing the vet in the morning, when I booked her in the vet nurse said something about "Maybe her cruciate...maybe Xrays" so I'm a bit nervous.

So can I have some Chaz vibes for nothing serious/rest it off.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Ugh, I can't stand foot/leg injuries. Blaze has a sore foot right now. Good thoughts for miss Quinn!

Dekka

Just try me..
Loads of VIBES!!!! that its nothing that a little rest won't take care of!

Seems to be a spate of it going on. Maf's Cider has an ow. Dekka has a sore back end (keeps not being able to jump up on things the first try)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Sending lots of healing vibes that all Quinn will need is some meds and rest to heal the tendon.

Doberluv

Hopefully, it's just one of those things when they twist something and it gets better in a day or two. Lots of vibes.

Assamiea

Loads of vibes coming from me! Rocky's having surgery on Tuesday for a torn cruciate (from jumping off the bed). Hope that it's nothing that a little rest won't be able to take care of!

mrose_s

BusterLove
Well she saw the vet thismorning and he thinks she's probably just strained her cruciate. She has anti inflammatories ti see if it improves. If not they'll have to sedate her to have a better look. All her improvements in getting better with people still don't help if someone wants to lay their hands on her. So the vet couldn't really get a good look at her but considering its all I can do to keep her from walking around on her back legs only he said it's probably nothing drastic.

Members online

No members online now.