Time is flying too fast...

Mach1girl

My "pups" will all turn 7 next month. The gray has taken over their faces, and I see signs of limping, achey bones and excessive weight gain. Their momma will be 9 in September........

I found this site when my Dixie was pregnant. Ancient history. But the pups have been "chazzers" their whole lives.

I have never had a lot of dogs affect me in the way these have. I will be heartbroken and depressed when they are gone. Dixie has already outlived her parents and all but 2 of her siblings. And my handicapped Daizy? They told me she wouldnt live a year.......So happy I did not put her down.

My sons pup, Zeus, whom I now own, was neutered last Thursday. He is doing well, hope it works on his "issues".

Just a few not so happy thoughts right now. I think it is this weather-UGH~!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
7.....!!!!! Wow! Time really really does fly.

Bodhi is 8 this year :( but still fit as a butchers dog! Touch wood!

StillandSilent

Aw, I remember when Daizy was just a puppy and you were just discovering her problems. How is she doing mobility wise now?

Brattina88

7... WOW doesn't seem possible :eek: Maddie will be 11 this year :eek: so I guess 7 does sound right. Time sure does fly..... Do you have any pics for us? :D

Mach1girl

Daizys mobility is compared to a drunk sailor. But having carpet in the house helps her get around. Yes I have pics. I will go start a thread now with pictures :)

Members online

No members online now.