Greetings from Transatlantic

L

LB2007

Hello everyone

I think I have finally found an active dog forum. I have jonied several but you can post and it takes a couple weeks to get a reply. I hope I have better success with this one.

I have a little pomeranian 4 monthn old boy

malmo

Here to learn
I have jonied several but you can post and it takes a couple weeks to get a reply.
That's exactly what attracted me here at first, too. It's nice and active with different points of view but all, for the most part, positive.

Welcome, and let's see pics of that puppy!

L

LB2007

WOW, this was quick. I think I would love it here. I have had bad luck finding an active and busy forum. I did a search to find out about the cold wiht dogs and this is how I found it.:D

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Welcome to the forum :)

Chazhound is a place where all breeds are welcome... we are a group that is very against BSL and we love our bully breeds. Breed hatred and discrimation are not welcome here ;)

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'd love to see pictures of your dog. I'm sure you'll learn a lot here and I hope you enjoy the forum :D

L

LB2007

Well so far, it seems the busiest and more activity which is what I like, so I think I will get hooked, is there a prize for getting hooked:spam:

L

LB2007

I must say, I just got here some days ago and I absolutely love the forum and the people. I feel so part of it and welcomed. I am so so glad I came here:lol-sign: :D

L

LB2007

Thanks so much for the lovely friendly welcome to this forum. I have tried so many others and they were so lame. This one is truly the best. Now where is my cake LOL

LuvsDogs

Hello & welcome to Chaz. I see you've been quite active so far. That's what I like. I've also been on some inactive forums as well, it got to the point that I only go there every week or so, & guess what, nothing changes.
Look forward to hearing all about your gorgeous little pup.

Members online

No members online now.