Does anyone read japanese?!

I found some videos of their puppies on youtube, and they're adorable. Then I saw their site and they breed a bunch of different breeds, would they be considered a byb? cause I know things are different in different countries.
Here's the site
http://pethot.com/puppy.php

I wonder if any can translate?

rhinecat

They're probably a pet store. I don't have Japanese language support, so I can't see it, but that would be my guess. There isn't a lot of real estate space in many Japanese cities, so puppy sales in the big cities are almost all from pet stores. And yes, backyard breeding is prevalent there, too, from what I can tell. Next time I talk to any of my friends who live or have studied there, I'll ask and see if they know more specifics.

They're probably a pet store. I don't have Japanese language support, so I can't see it, but that would be my guess. There isn't a lot of real estate space in many Japanese cities, so puppy sales in the big cities are almost all from pet stores. And yes, backyard breeding is prevalent there, too, from what I can tell. Next time I talk to any of my friends who live or have studied there, I'll ask and see if they know more specifics.
Okay thanks.

bubbatd

Believe me ... any sales over internet are BYBs or Puppy Mills or brokers !!!

Members online

No members online now.