I keep trying to post a pic of Addie...

Debi

on the pet picture gallery..but it just won't post for some reason...probably my ISP...geez. I will try again...if you think I sound like I adore Hammie..well, little miss Addie has my heart. She is the sweetest. I have never had a dog with such a loving disposition. Well....I can't say enough about either...I am so in love with them both. My little girl (Addie..and she is such a 'girl') and my boy, Hammie. OKEY DOKEY......that's why I'm here..I'm hopeless...I love my furbabies. lol :D

Hey, Debi, you're no worse than the rest of us! Shiva is my big, sweet, affectionate, needy girl who spreads happiness - and destruction - everywhere she goes; Kharma is my manipulative, dramatic, adorable little love who follows my every step, and Bimmer, well, Bimmer is my faithful, responsible, wonderful friend I can trust to always do the right thing and take care of everyone. And Bimmer and I still miss our Buffy, who was never far from my side and was the love of his life, and is always in my heart and was the quintessential Fila Brasileiro; loving and gentle with her family, but truly an "alligator with fur" where everyone else was concerned. Not to mention all the beloved others who have gone before.

So, Debi, you're definitely in the right place!

You're photos are probably posting, but it just takes awhile for them to be approved.

I do know how you feel :)

I didn't see any picture for you uploaded in the gallery.
Sometimes it is testy, but usually .jpg file formats work fine.

Try again when you get a chance.
Chazhound

Members online

No members online now.