Some Of My Crew

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I'm going to steal Jones.

And Indy.

And Enzo.

And I will give Ozzy's jerk face a big hug.

And then steal him, too.

You will have no dogs.

Xandra

Nice! They're all really photogenic! Was Indie quite young when you got her, or underweight? Maybe it was just the original photos but she looks much more robust in these pics! Also... do you still have Knox? I haven't seen him in a while.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Jones does have some fabulous ears! They're still going through a bit of a stage now, as he's started teething, but I think they'll end up tipped, and not rose ears, lol. I've decided I don't care either way, he's still a cute little devil.

I'm going to steal Jones.

And Indy.

And Enzo.

And I will give Ozzy's jerk face a big hug.

And then steal him, too.

You will have no dogs.
Bwahaha. You can have Ozzy. He keeps farting. :p

Nice! They're all really photogenic! Was Indie quite young when you got her, or underweight? Maybe it was just the original photos but she looks much more robust in these pics! Also... do you still have Knox? I haven't seen him in a while.
Indy was about a year younger than I thought she was when I got her. I still haven't gotten her paperwork, but she's just now coming up on two I believe. She's also put on quite a bit of muscle, now that she's not in a kennel and only brought out to work. She was also out at the elbows and down on her feet, and those have mostly corrected themselves. She's no longer out at her elbows, her topline has leveled out, and her feet are as good as one can expect for a dog who grew up on concrete.

Knox is back with his breeder. The simplest explanation, is that he ended up being too much dog, and he cannot live with Ozzy. Ozzy cannot live with him. They try to kill each other, and Ozzy is half his size and weight and would never ever submit, so the old trick of muzzling them and letting them sort it out wouldn't have worked.

He's now in a drug dog program, and is getting ready to certify. He's started working at the ATL airport and several jails already for a specific department that his breeder works for, because he's back with her.

I haven't really discussed it much on chaz because it was a huge big fat deal in my house, between my husband and myself, and Knox being my dog, and Ozzy being his.

Saeleofu

JONESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!<3

He needs to stop growing. Now. He should stay a puppy forever. WHY ARE EVERYONE'S PUPPIES GROWING UP?!

And of course, everyone else is looking fantastic, as always :)

Xandra

That explains why Indie looks so good! And I'm so sorry to hear about Knox. Good to hear he's got a job, but it must have sucked so bad to have to give him up.

Equinox

WOAH PICTURES!! Woohoo!

Aside from my normal Indy love, I was going to say that Ozzy is super pretty and to send him to me...

Bwahaha. You can have Ozzy. He keeps farting. :p
until this LOL So I'll just leave it at pretty.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
OMG Jones, he's huge!!!! And so cute! Do you have any stacked-ish shots of him? Not to evaluate structure, just cuz I wanna see all of him. I really like how he kinda seems like a less exaggerated Collie. And he just has the nicest markings.

And Indy is gorgeous as always!

Sorry to hear about Knox, that really sucks. I'm glad he is having fun doing his job though.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
He's not farting today! So you may want to come steal him quickly while my husband is at work and he's not farting!! It's a small window!

Emily, I'll try to get some of Jones stacked soon. He's a very wiggly, demanding, kind of doesn't listen puppy right now lol, so free stacked maybe the best I can do. Also, he's a skinny little booger because instead of getting more meat on him, all the food is going to making him taller :p

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
They all look great. I love Indy! Sad to hear and Knox. I had a soft spot for that boy!

ETA: I didn't realize when this was posted when I posted. I went specifically looking for pics of Knox because I miss him.

Lovely bunch of pups! I like the merle one.

Sorry, I'm not familiar with your crew since I'm still newish here. But can you please tell me who is who?

Members online

No members online now.