guess who most likely has a new home!?

GoingNowhere

This little baby, that's who!

They met him on Sunday and then came to visit him here at home today. I think they'll like him. Very nice family with three older kids (10+).

Annnnnd, if the adoption goes through and all works out, they are going on vacation in early July and asked if I would watch him, so I'll still get to see a bit more of him growing up :)

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Great news!!!! Love those ears, I know they won't stay that way, but oh my gosh that's awesome the way they are. Beautiful dog. lucky people.

GoingNowhere

I know, isn't it?! :) And his ears have already changed again! They seem to do so on a daily basis. I'll be interested to see how they end up!

GoingNowhere

haha, yep it is good news! Boo and I are going to miss him. Of course, I'm sure Boo will feel much lighter without a 20 pound weight constantly hanging by his teeth from her collar. And at the same time, I'm thrilled that he has found a family that loves him. When they got here, he was all cuddly and such and after a few minutes, he decided to start running in those silly puppy zoomies all around the yard. I've never seen him do so many zoomies in such a short period of time, so I'm counting it as a good sign. The youngest boy was having loads of fun playing with him even though Evan was intent on eating the boy's shorts every time he made a rest stop from his zoomies.

If for some reason this family doesn't work out (doubtful because they seemed like nice, down-to-earth people in meeting them), I also just got another email from a family that wants a puppy to train to be a therapy dog. Either family sounds great to me :)

Members online

No members online now.