SS Wish List 2010

Brattina88

:D

Dog's Name Maddie ...long name... Maddolyn :p
Dog's Age 8 :eek:
Dog's Breed American Cocker Spaniel
Likes Maddie is NOT picky at all! :) She loves treats, she loves stuffies, squeaky toys, kong and orbee-like toys
Dislikes ..... can't really think of anything! Oh, she doesn't like to eat mushrooms :p lol!
Collar Size 14"
Allergies None known for certain, currently. She does have a dermatologist appt on the 19th, though.

Anything else you want your SS to know Not to be picky, but I don't feed her anything "not good" like by-products or corn, and I don't feed grains very often either, but some treats are okay ;)
Also, Maddie often picks a favorite new toy and carries it around for WEEKS, outside, to bed, and everything... so PLEASE, nothing EXTREMELY annoying!! ;) Squeakers are okay, but nothing that makes you cringe! :rofl1:

Dog's Name - Bimmer
Dog's Age - can't believe he's 12 this winter :eek: He still acts like he's 3 (thank you, 'Llulah :) )
Dog's Breed - GSD/wolf/Aussie
Likes - girls. Oh, and he is positive he was born to eat venison. And peanut butter. And gnawables.
Dislikes - Not a big fruit and veggie eater, other male dogs, especially if they look at Kharma.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) - he's got the one rolled leather collar. Nothing much shows on him because of his ruff and he'd just as soon go naked. He's a guy.
Allergies - none known.

Dog's Name - Kharma
Dog's Age - 6
Dog's Breed - Fila Brasileiro
Likes - Anything soft and cuddly to Her Highness' touch, not much on toys (she doesn't need any, that's what she has Tallulah for, lol), gnawables.
Dislikes - Being waked up too early, being called "he" just because she's a big grrrrl.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) - 24" neck (but she reminds me that she's a dainty, ultra-feminine girl.
Allergies - She's tried to tell me she's allergic to little blue Pit dogs but I'm not believing it because I constantly see them sleeping together or catch Kharma with said little blue Pit dog in her mouth.

Dog's Name - Tallulah
Dog's Age - 3
Dog's Breed - APBT
Likes - Anything super tough that keeps her busy, especially if it will hold peanut butter. Gnawables, rope and ball toys.
Dislikes - This one will eat anything that doesn't eat her first -- with gusto.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) - 17"
Allergies - none known

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Dog's Name - Sawyer
Dog's Age - 6 1/2 -ish
Dog's Breed -Aussie
Likes - Bully sticks, squeakies, soccer balls
Dislikes - The Dishwasher of Doom and tilapia
Size (Collars, clothes, etc) - no idea...16" collars? All he wears anymore is bandannas anyway. They're the only thing that shows through his ruff.
Allergies - none known.

GipsyQueen

Dog's Name: Gipsy
Dog's Age: 10
Dog's Breed: Chocolate Labrador
Dislikes: Mostly nothing.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): She usually wears a "large" collar.
Allergies: none. Just please no pigs ears of anything like that. Shes not a chewer and swallows everything she can get her teeth on.
Anything else you want your SS to know: Ummm if anyones wondering, we've never had problems getting dog treats through border control :lol-sign:

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
I totally thought I filled this out already!

Dog's Name: Rory
Dog's Age: 1
Dog's Breed: Border Collie
Likes: Frisbees, balls, plush toys with squeakers, cookies, soft treats, jerky treats, bully sticks, antlers... I really don't think there's much he doesn't like!
Dislikes: Not much
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): I'll have to take measurements of his neck, as I really can't remember the size! I'll try to do that this afternoon. I LOVE martingale collars for him (the only kind we use!)
Allergies: None I know of.
Anything else you want your SS to know: If you are getting us treats, please get all natural/holistic treats. No rawhide, greenies, smoked bones, etc. Also, we'd prefer no rubber toys (like the really thin ones)

Dog's Name: Rylie
Dog's Age: 5
Dog's Breed: Chihuahua
Likes: little plush toys with squeakers (<3), blankets (burrowing lol), kong squeaker tennis balls (x-small), bully sticks, antlers
Dislikes: Clothes
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Doesn't wear collars. Weighs 4lbs and fits into Puppia's small
Allergies: None
Anything else you want your SS to know: See Rory's above

Dog's Name: Chloe
Dog's Age: 4
Likes: plushy toys with squeakers, bully sticks, antlers, all types of treats, blankets...
Dislikes: Chloe is very easy to please... lol. Not much she dislikes.
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Doesn't wear collars. Weighs 6lbs and fits into Puppia's size small
Anything else you want your SS to know: See Rory's

Dog's Name: Tucker
Dog's Age: 1
Likes: Kong x-small tennis balls, small plushy toys that squeak, bully sticks, antlers, all treats (except for fruity or veggie types... he's all carnivore!), long walks and being held in your arms!
Dislikes: Again, a very, very easygoing dog who doesn't really have any dislikes except for fruits/veggies
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Doesn't wear collars. He's 5lbs and fits in Puppia's size small

Dog's Name: Emma
Dog's Age: almost 10 months
Likes: Emma is a biiig fan of treats... also loves bully sticks, antlers, plushy toys she can carry, kong x-small squeaker balls
Dislikes: None I can think of
Size (Collars, clothes, etc): Doesn't wear collars... and she weighs less than 3lbs so anything x-small or xx-small

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
OK Everyone, packages are supposed to be sent out by the 10th! If you haven't bought your gifts, hurry up and do so, if you have them but haven't sent them, get on it!

Please remember to let us know when you send out your gift so we can make sure everything is on its way and we'll know if something gets lost in the mail.

Happy Sending :D

JessLough

Love My Mutt
sooo.. ahem... anybody get their package yet?? It SHOULD be there today!!!!! I paid for 4 day delivery.. and today is day 5....

Members online

No members online now.