IT's TIME!!

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Most people who own dogs don't go on dog forums...

Not everyone is net savy, or even aware they exist.

Most people get a dog because.. well.. they want a pet.. they like dogs.. so bingo!

I don't think half the people I know who have dogs go online.... There's a difference between owning a dog and being IN to dogs... enough to be a geek enough to be here ;)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
She is being more responsible tham average joe and fact is she didn't have to post anything at all, and noone would have known....
Explain to me how she is being more responsible than the average joe. In my experiences with rescues, dog owners, etc, an average joe gets their dogs altered, and does not breed them. The average joe doesn't take in every sad little dog/puppy/litter on the street. The breeders are in the minority of dog owners.

So I ask again. How is she being more responsible than the average joe?

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I just read the other threads.

I get why it's all in uproar - but she hasn't actually DONE anything...... I don't think she bred those dogs - the evidence is there on petfinder.

So far it's all talk and no action.

What the outcome will be remains to be seen.

And noone can DO anything. If you think she's a troll why reply? Isn't that what every troll wants? A response?

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
And noone can DO anything. If you think she's a troll why reply? Isn't that what every troll wants? A response?
Personally speaking, I was responding to you, not BigDogs. :)

I just read the other threads.

I get why it's all in uproar - but she hasn't actually DONE anything...... I don't think she bred those dogs - the evidence is there on petfinder.

So far it's all talk and no action.

What the outcome will be remains to be seen.
It is NOT only talk. IF what she says is all true, and judging by photos it is... she really HAS taken in all of these puppies. It's rather ridiculous, and "saving" them or not, it's a hoarding effect - it's extremely difficult for one, possibly two people with full-time jobs to look after that many puppies. Someone who does so intentionally, then whines about not affording to keep them healthy has no respect from me.

Especially because she has said that she does not have an intention to vaccinate them herself, let alone potentially altering or adopting our on an alter contract.

B

BigDogs

There are now just two litters, *whew* which will all be properly dewormed and vaccinated before going to their new homes. I don't know why people are so upset about it. I've handled two litters at a time before, although not quite as close in age as these are (all born same day). If I was hoarding them, I'd definitely be making plans to keep all those pups....which I'm not.

The third litter was the mystery pups...no one knew anything about the parents, etc. Just a boxful of pups. And then I got ragged on for placing them in homes ASAP.

Black pittie

Miakoda

And noone can DO anything
Actually, you are wrong here. I've done something. But it's up to those who have the power to do something about it.

Also, I never give up on someone educating themself and making an about-face. When it deals with "pit bulls", I cannot afford to give up. Because if I let the bybs and ignorant rescuers win, then I and my dogs lose. And I refuse to sit by idly and watch that happen.

However, I still ponder the true agenda of this person especially after reading this statement awhile back:

Pitbulls are very popular in the city 20 miles north of me. It seems that they are most popular with human males, who think they "look cool".
And yes, plenty of drug dealers keep them because of what they are and because of their reputation.

If a person wants a dog who might at anytime decide it doesn't like someone, or their dog, and attack,... a dog whom he/she must constantly protect from idiots who will purposely provoke the dog,... and doesn't mind the neighbors thinking that they are drug dealers,....sure get a pitbull.
So I guess you had a change of tune, eh BigDogs? Or was the $$$ that made the decision for you. :rolleyes:

And to think you are just giving these vicious, bloodthirsty "pit bull" puppies away to just any random person who wants one, well.................

Members online

No members online now.