My dog doen't eat

Barb04

Super Moderator
Have you tried adding a little chicken to the dog food. I have one very picky eater, and if i don't add some chicken I cook up, he doesn't want the dog food.

I didn't have think this! I am going to try, thanks ! Today I put some water in its dog food, she ates it a little more, but not everything.

Bribing

You can also mix in some ground beef--just a small amount--then some warm water, then mix in dry food. No snacks or treats during the day, and NO people food. See how that works.

Good Luck,
AIHL

Thanks. This morning I put its dog food in some lukewarm water, and she has everything eaten !!!!!!! I hope that this is going to last!

milos_mommy

It might have been too hard for her teeth without the water....let's see if i can say that in french.

Le nouiturres donne Gispy la mal à elle dents.

It might have been too hard for her teeth without the water....let's see if i can say that in french.

Le nouiturres donne Gispy la mal à elle dents.

I didn't have think this! My veterinary has said that Gipsy was in good health (apart an otitis on which I treat), but that's true that her food is hard! Now she sorts out its food, she leaves all square!

Members online

No members online now.