Natura (Innova) the only option left for dog foods???

sam

I have no worries about feeding any Naturapet products, canned or otherwise. They do their own QA and source their own ingredients. The can at Menu because there are very limited choices for canning apparently. According to people in the industry, Menu was apparently one of the best places for canning, so if you just choose to avoid Menu you might be actually dropping down a notch.
I think Natura's reputation, products, customer service and response to this speaks for itself.

I don't trust Timberwolf Organics, although if I had a really tough to feed dog with lots of intolerances and few options, I wouldn't rule them out completely.
I just HATE that they call themselves "organics" and aren't certified nor do they use organic ingredients. WTF is up with that? If that isn't the most blatant and obnoxious case of disprespecting/ purposely setting to decieve the consumer, I don't know what it. Then there's the customer service problems and the secrecy-- the whole thing makes me just not want to deal with that company but especialy not at a time like this.

showpug

I am still very comfortable with a lot of brands, but I am currently looking into switching to Canine Caviar as a future possibility.

Red_ACD_for_me

Ruled by a RED boy!
I have no worries about feeding any Naturapet products, canned or otherwise. They do their own QA and source their own ingredients. The can at Menu because there are very limited choices for canning apparently. According to people in the industry, Menu was apparently one of the best places for canning, so if you just choose to avoid Menu you might be actually dropping down a notch.
I think Natura's reputation, products, customer service and response to this speaks for itself.

I don't trust Timberwolf Organics, although if I had a really tough to feed dog with lots of intolerances and few options, I wouldn't rule them out completely.
I just HATE that they call themselves "organics" and aren't certified nor do they use organic ingredients. WTF is up with that? If that isn't the most blatant and obnoxious case of disprespecting/ purposely setting to decieve the consumer, I don't know what it. Then there's the customer service problems and the secrecy-- the whole thing makes me just not want to deal with that company but especialy not at a time like this.
As much as I love Timberwolf foods for my dog and cats, I have decided to switch my boy over to honest kitchen and home cook as well as some raw. I think timberwolf is still an excellent food and it smells incredible enough to make me want to eat it LOL! I emailed them a question about a month ago and never received a response. I know others have complained of them not answering questions and not being "up-front" with where and who manufactures their food and that I don't like that about them................

Giny

My dogs have been on EVO ever since it came out a few years ago I've been quite happy with the results. I've heard of some dogs gaining weight on it and except for Tilly, who could probably loose a couple pounds and had it on her before she came to us, Kassie and Boomer are at a perfect weight and they are free fed.

Members online

No members online now.