Silkens Unleashed

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Hey guys! I'm new to posting, but I've been a lurker for a while now. I should probably go post a member intro, but first, I wanted to introduce my pup, Lugia! (pronounced with a hard "g" and yes, named after the Pokemon!) Lugia is a 6-month old Silken Windhound and pretty much the star of my life.

Both Lugia and I are incredibly lucky because her littermate Birdie lives just 3 miles from us! They were re-united two months ago... I love this pic because it looks like Lugia is panting with excitement as she creeps up on Birdie, who looks on with mild concern and ears laid back.

They make such a great pair!

I love it when they face-fight. Sometimes they'll just lay there on the ground like that mouthing each other for up to 15 minutes... soo cute.

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Taken just recently, a little over 6 months old. Their size difference isn't that dramatic in real life.

And as a bonus pic -- all of Lugia's sisters at 5.5 months old!

Oh my god are you really posting?!? Amazing!

I loooove Lugia, so gorgeous and one of these days I'm going to be asking you about the breed.

So happy you started posting!

spiffy

Haven't had the opportunity to see much of this breed. I didn't know Silken Windhound can be soooo gorgeous. Can understand why Lugia is the star of your life. This SW is so beautiful.

Yay! SWH pictures!! I've been drooling over this breed for a while now, unfortunately the husband isn't a big fan of how sighthounds are built (jerk!), lol. I hope you post lots and lots and lots of pictures of him!

FG167

Was not even aware of the breed but they are gorgeous! Welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing and learning more about your breed.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I met a few SW's a while back ago and absolutely love them!!!! I'm really happy you are on this forum so I can get my SW fix lol. Hope you post LOTS. Your dog is gorgeous!!!!!

Pintage

Mountain Dawg
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! And yup, I noticed that there was a lack of SW people, so it was time for me to step up to the plate and post xD

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Welcome :)

Thank you for coming out of lurking to share pictures of your beautiful girl and her siblings :)

Members online

No members online now.