Soo where did you buy your camera?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Did you like the experience? the price? customer service? ect...

Please post :)

eBay.

The price was great until I fell for their sales ploy that added a couple hundred more on top of the listed price. Yeah, a couple hundred. I used to have a hard time saying no, even if I didn't want something. Kicking myself for sure. The camera itself was fantastic and I'd buy from the same vendor again now that I'm not afriad to deny things I don't want. :p

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
I got mine at Best Buy. It was like $10 more than if I bought it on Amazon (where it was cheapest) because it was already clearance, plus the guy made me a deal on top of that. (Though I don't think they're really supposed to do that...)
But I was happy to pay the $10 not to have to worry about it getting shipped to me, and also I had it THAT DAY rather than a week or two later.

I hate Best Buy with a passion, the customer service there sucks 99.9% of the time. The guy that helped me that day happened to be really knowledgeable and super friendly. If I'd gone in there and been ignored the way I usually am, I would have walked out without it and just bought it at Amazon.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Amazon. I seldom buy techie stuff elsewhere prices are great and service cannot be matched. Top it all off with free shipping and it's a wonderful wonderful place!

I use stores to look...feel, touch...but I always...ALWAYS buy, online.

Saje

Island dweller
The d70 I got on ebay. it turned out to be a dud. I don't think it was their fault. He wanted to replace it but sakari had chewed up ALL the extras that came with it. hmph

the d40 i got at shopper's drug mart. lol It was decent. Average price...

most of my lenses i got at a fabulous private photography store. Photo Expert
They gave me their 'show' lenses for about $100 off each one. Still full warranty and in the boxes but they had taken them out and set them on tables at various events lol. Great great deal. Very knowledgeable in pretty much all areas. Great printers too.

My flashes I got at Black's.

F

FluffyZooCrew

QVC. And I was happy with everything -- customer service, fast shipping, and a great price.

Members online

No members online now.