Caught!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Oh please... I have at least 270 pounds of dog on me every morning.. and yes, it's cute! :p .. After the pain wears off...

Kharma's good about not laying on me normally, but she's been a little possessive lately. I literally had to twist and get the little camera out of the computer bag next to the bed. My bed is REALLY high . . . thought I was gonna fall on my head and wake them up, but I managed.

Rotten little sh1ts. :)

Yah. They're pretty irresistable. At least to me, lol.

Tallulah does her best wooing Bimmer. She wiggles over to him and stands on her back legs to reach his face and licks his face softly and washes his eyes like he does Kharma's.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Muahahahaaaaa . . . . much as she tries to deny it, Tallulah is growing on Kharma.

Now WHERE are your legs in all of that, lol? It looks to me like Tallulah's in the crook of your knees. But then again, if your legs were actually under Kharma, I suppose I wouldn't be able to tell anyhow!

and what reason now do you have not to keep her? ;)
I really don't know that I can do right by her. She doesn't need to pick up on Kharma and Bimmer's distrust of people. It's a good thing in a Fila, and not a big deal in Bimmer, but for an APBT to pick that up . . . well, Pits just don't need that. She's a spectacular little dog, and would be a star at agility or flyball or even weight pulling and someone who could give her not only love but the opportunity to be everything she is . . .

Now WHERE are your legs in all of that, lol? It looks to me like Tallulah's in the crook of your knees. But then again, if your legs were actually under Kharma, I suppose I wouldn't be able to tell anyhow!
I wriggled one leg loose and it is on the other side of Tallulah. Kharma's pretty much laying on the other one, lol. And that's a thick down comforter.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
She's GROWING on her?? My goodness! I think you should get that growth removed. It looks quite fuzzy!!

Her coat looks so lovely. Want to pet it... want... to... pet... *makes grabby hands*

She is, Nolu . . . until you realize how freakin' HARD she is, lol . . . or until she hears something that doesn't sound kosher and raises that head up and snarls.

There's a reason my vet fondly refers to Filas as "alligators with fur." ;)

noludoru

Bored Now.
HMMPH Stop ruining my illusions of all that soft-looking loose Fila skin you can smush around. Haha, I love doing that to dogs. Middie loves it, too, thankfully, or else he'd really hate me because I do it all the time. :eek:

I love Kharma's coloring so much. There's just something about RED dogs and cats that gets me.. it's such a nice color. Oh, and if I ever meet Tallulah the first thing I'm going to do is kiss those ears. They look sinfully soft. Like cashmere, except better. Or velvet.

Members online