This is the COOLEST cat box EVER!

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
ROFL

My cats would probably freak out if thier box started flushing. Or they could be like the cat on Meet the Parents, and love it.

Very interesting!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
but think about it the litterbox will EVENTUALLY pay for itself! I hated cleaning the litterbox and I used to "pretend" I didn't notice it needed to be cleaned so Mark had to do it. The cat was never too happy with me when I did that though, I think she was so happy when we finally got 2 boxes (ofcourse she didn't like the fact that the 2nd litter box also came with a second cat).

Sunnierhawk0

Feelin' Froggy? Jump!
lol I hear you on that one.

I have 2 cats, and until like 3 weeks ago, 1 litterbox did ok for us. But my one cat took to pooping on the bed, so I had to buy another and place it in the opposite end of the house for her.... was getting to be bad... so its cheaper with 2 boxes to just have the cheap $20 instead of something like that. But I could see it being a good deal if you had 1 cat.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
That would land in the basement along with the Drinkwell fountain I bought them. My cats are definitely low rent. lol

Actually boxes with "action" can scare cats with the noise. Last thing I want is a cat who is scared of the litter box and avoids it. :yikes:

I can't remember the name of the other litter box they make that rakes the box when the cat gets off. More than a few kittens got maimed in that one, since the sensors use absence of weight as a trigger and some kittens are just too light.

The other thing that strikes me is the thing looks too much like a human toilet. Imagine opening the bathroom door and finding your cat sitting there wearing half glasses, reading the Times and yelling, Hey! I'm in here!

All humor aside, these novelty things are more for humans than they are for cats. Cats far prefer to make us work. lol.

Boemy

That would land in the basement along with the Drinkwell fountain I bought them. My cats are definitely low rent. lol
Oh man, the Drinkwell. I got one of those for my cats and they LOVED it, but I finally gave up on it because it would make horrible noises when the water level lowered the slightest bit. Even though the cats did drink out of it, they thought the best part was the "waterfall." My tabby boy found out that by merely sticking his paw in the water and fiddling with the knob, he could turn it from full blast to the merest trickle and back again. :rolleyes:

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
but I finally gave up on it because it would make horrible noises when the water level lowered the slightest bit. Even though the cats did drink out of it, they thought the best part was the "waterfall."
Yup, the noise! In the middle of the night! They did like to drop things in there though but I never ONCE saw one drink out of it.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
That is pretty cool. I don't mind the litter box, though. I just clean it and it doesn't take long. My cats would probably be fascinated by it but would probably not use it to go to the bathroom.

Boemy

I can't remember the name of the other litter box they make that rakes the box when the cat gets off. More than a few kittens got maimed in that one, since the sensors use absence of weight as a trigger and some kittens are just too light.
The LitterMaid! My previous roommates had one. It worked really well, BUT . . . they never cleaned the litter compartment until it was overflowing, and emptying it was a gag-worthy job. :yikes:

Members online

No members online now.