Bambina Win Photo! (Great Pyrenees)

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier

She took Best Puppy in Breed on Saturday and Reserve Winners Bitch on Sunday this past weekend at the Detroit Kennel Club Benched Show in Michigan (Feb. 28th and March 1st).

This is only Bambina's 3rd show to day this puts her with a Reserve to a Major at 7 Months old, Best Puppy in Breed and Reserve Winners Bitch for 2pnts. Not too bad for a puppy competing against mature bitches. (Bambina will be 1yr on March 29th.) :)

I could not be more proud of my baby girl!!

- Melissa

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Yes she is coming along very nicely!! It seems just like yesterday when I got her she was 3 months old and could curl up in my lap!! *Sniffle* Now she is a very large bitch and was the size of a top winning bitch special that was at the show - the good part about that is Bambina is still growing and may be big and flashy enough to go head to head with the males as a special! Her breeder and I have thought her to potentially turn out specials material and I think this is a nice start being puppies don't win easy in our breed and she already has a couple of reserves so young! :)

- Melissa

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
She looks nice! I can't wait to start showing my new girl... but alas, patience is supposedly a virtue... ;)

Abstrax

Great Pyrenees Fancier
Thank you all very much!!! :)

No I did not get to see the Neos. Between grooming Bambina and a couple long coat Chi's and being benched I was quite busy lol. Show grooming a Pyr at a show can take me 2-3 hours before my dogs are ready so I don't really leave the grooming area too often lol. :D

Members online

No members online now.