Collie Nationals [Pics]

crazedACD

Hung out at the Collie Nationals today with my friend/boss and her pet Collie, Bindi, watched a bit of the show and did some shopping. Just a few confo pics!

Happy thing

I lurved this one!

A few more...

Saeleofu

This did NOT help my collie want. SO THANKS FOR THAT!
You know one of these days you're just going to have to give in...

Nice pics! Nationals are in Tulsa again next year and I'M SO EXCITED! Because that means I GET TO GO AGAIN! :D :D

Surely you have more pics? :popcorn: ;)

crazedACD

Don't do this to me! :lol-sign: They are SO beautiful. I will have another one day!
Do it!

Surely you have more pics? :popcorn: ;)
Here!
http://crazedacd.smugmug.com/Pets/Collie-Nationals/38438733_fLgtXG#!i=3175484335&k=H3pC6Jp

I just picked out the better ones to post. Honestly I thought it was set up kind of funny...only one ring, and it's a HUGE venue. They did agility last week at a different venue, over an hour away. And they were supposed to have herding, at a farm off site, but they canceled due to snow (which we don't have). This is the first time I've been to a breed specialty, but I just thought it would be a bit bigger.

*mutter, mutter, mutter* if I would have been invited, I would have given you all LOTS of pictures, *mutter, mutter, mutter*
Shhh :p It was kind of a last minute thing. We should go do something soon though.

The floof!! I could never have a coated Collie. LOL
They aren't too bad! Really. So far, Romeo is far worse than Shelby..

Members online

No members online now.