I went puppy shopping! Collar Ideas?

LauraLeigh

Bought toys, treats, a bed and was eyeing collars and leashes but am thinking about getting a nice collar offline when she's here...

Any recommended makers? I have never bought a custom collar other than good show leads back in the day... Di rarely leaves the house since losing her sight and Mindy's collars disappear in all that heavy broken coat...

RD

Are you dead yet?
Are you looking for a leather collar or a cloth/nylon one?

LauraLeigh

Yeah we did! Or I should say Grace did...

I like nice leather collars, I saw some (Jessie?) posted and loved them, but search is being a brat on tapatalk on the phone :-(

RD

Are you dead yet?
I have a couple Ella's Lead collars that have held up well, (and have heard good things about the vegan collars, too) Paco Collars makes nice stuff but they're super pricey (good if you can find stuff on sale) Karma Collars also makes leather pretties, and there are a couple others that are slipping my mind at the moment.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
www.masterspride.com Has a slew of $10 sale collars - I got one for Talla on Tuesday. I love MP stuff, and it's very afforable.

Of course, I also have way more Paco stuff than a sane person should have. ;)

LauraLeigh

I think I'll go reasonable for the first one until she's done growing, then get a really nice one...

Maybe....

It makes sense right? But I have not had the need to buy a nice collar in soooo long!!!

Members online

No members online now.