Dog rescued from live burial in Malta

Omg now thats just sick, I don't think it can get any worse than that.

Shooting the dog in the head, it still alive, bounding its legs together, rapping rope around its mouth, and leaving it there like that.

What the HELL?? I hope the person responsible gets the same treatment somewhere.... GOD!

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
I'm honestly sick to my stomach - I can't imagine how sick and disturbed a person could be to do this to a living animal. Leaving her head sticking out like that - what, so she could breathe but not go anywhere? It's just disturbing to me and I can't comprehend a person evil enough to do this.

A graphic picture warning might be a good edit - that picture of her sticking out of the ground is pretty shocking.

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
omg that picture of the dog buried brought tears to my eyes. poor thing. I don't understand why someone would do something like this. It's completely awful

Romy

Taxiderpy
I know this is a different country, but this kind of thing happens all the time to galgos in Spain. Really glad they managed to find her before it was too late.

Xandra

Perhaps they tied her up, shot her, and buried her thinking she was dead? I mean if they wanted to bury her alive why shoot her in a vital area first?

I hope it wasn't intentional :( Poor dog, in any case.

Members online

No members online now.