Does your dog have it better than you do?

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I am chronically thrifty...*sigh* Ok, cheap....when it comes to money. I am the queen of clearance racks when it comes to clothes, clip coupons weekly, buy groceries and plan menus around what's on sale in the grocery store, and will not buy myself a pair of shoes over $20. I don't even go out to eat more than twice a month, not even for fast food. I prepare three meals a day, seven days a week, to save money.

Yet when it comes to my pets, they get the best of the best. The best food. Expensive collars with silver buckles. Food bowls with their names on them. Even one of those water bowls with a filter and pump. My husband and I were laughing about it last night, saying they have it better than we do. And strangely, we see nothing wrong with that.

Anybody else like this?

My Mom got one of those for her Rattie and the cats. The friends we visited with over July 4th had one of those big waterers with the 5 gallon jug and Shiva was totally intrigued with it. She loved drinking enough to make it burp, then she'd watch the bubbles blurp up into the jug, drink it down again, listen for the blurp, watch the bubbles again . . . And we'd all sit there and watch her do it again and again :rolleyes:

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yup, we eat sandwiches, frozen pizzas, and soup a lot. I buy my dogs the best food that I can afford but I don't buy them good collars yet since they are still growing puppies. Once they are full grown they'll get one good collar every year though.

Sirius

Imagination ROCKS.
Renee750il said:
My Mom got one of those for her Rattie and the cats. The friends we visited with over July 4th had one of those big waterers with the 5 gallon jug and Shiva was totally intrigued with it. She loved drinking enough to make it burp, then she'd watch the bubbles blurp up into the jug, drink it down again, listen for the blurp, watch the bubbles again . . . And we'd all sit there and watch her do it again and again :rolleyes:

HAH! Darwin is... well he's slow. Hasn't figured it out yet and when Sam comes bounding along, she goes nuts, starts splashing and soaks poor Darwin who starts hissing and runs to Mommy.

Members online

No members online now.