Mia and Lucky

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I wish my camera was working!

Okay so preface to this story, Mia is a little afraid of big dogs. A friend has a big border collie (or Aussie?) mix named Lucky. Mia met him a long time ago and at first was scared of him. Lucky is the sweetest, most mellow and even tempered dog I have ever met. At first Mia hated him, but now has come to just adore him. He is the only big dog she really likes much.

She stands on him, kisses him, play bows and jumps all over him. He takes it all well lol. She gets super excited when she sees him, it's adorable.

Today we were hanging out at the park with Lucky and his owner and Mia was running around. This big golden retriever came running at Mia and Mia got scared. Instead of running to me like usual to protect her, she ran over to Lucky. Lucky stood up and stepped between Mia and the Golden and barked once. The golden stopped coming towards Mia, and left and Mia was all over Lucky. It was quite funny. She has totally seemed to figure out the perks of having a big dog for a boyfriend.

I want to get pictures of them together. I think Mia is in love. ;) She doesn't seem to let that 70 lb size difference bother her, lol!

Paige

Let it be
Awh that's so cute. Bandit always likes the GIANT female overweight black female dogs. He likes a good 100 size difference. Mia seems to fancy the same.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL. She's a smart girl. ;)

I wish you had your camera, too! :( Must. . .have. . .pictures. . .*dies*

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Awh that's so cute. Bandit always likes the GIANT female overweight black female dogs. He likes a good 100 size difference. Mia seems to fancy the same.
Mia likes them older too, lol. Lucky is like... 8 I think?

I wish I could get pics of them! I'd love to get breed guesses on Lucky, he completely stumps me. He almost looks like an old farm collie more than anything.

MPP

petperson
'Way to go, Mia! Nothing like having a linebacker for a boyfriend, eh?

The protective way Rocky behaved--that is SO sweet. It's so funny that she ran to him instead of you. The girl's a flirt 1st class!

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Man, a 70lb Aussie or Border Collie....that IS big LOL!

Yes, we need pictures. I miss seeing Mia picture threads all the time. :(

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LOL Jen, she said it a was a border collie or Aussie mix. :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Yeah he's a big boy. He looks like a gigantic old style collie to me but was adopted as a border collie. He's a very pretty sable guy.

I'm going to try to send off my camera tomorrow. I miss taking pictures. :( You guys won't believe how much ear fringe Mia's got now.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
We miss your pictures, too, Laur. :(
I lost my camera for 8 months and it was horrible! To me photography is an art I'm invested in and not being able to take pictures just sucks. :/
Hope everything's there and working really soon. (((((working camera vibes)))))

Members online