Yikes!! What is THIS????

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
...in Jack's mouth?? We just discovered it this morning (but that doesn't mean that it just appeared--I'll admit that I don't mess with that part of his mouth much. I have an appointment with the vet on Monday afternoon. Honestly, I'm freaking out a bit that it could be the "c" word. Poor Jack has had so many issues in his young life--the elbow, the intestine surgery, etc---he just doesn't need anything else......Sad

Anyway, here are the photos--what does it look like to you guys?

ACooper

I was going to say something similar Labyrinth. Just looking at the pics without seeing in person........it does look like he bit his lip or perhaps another pet bit it for him in play?

I hope it is nothing, or maybe even cleared up and gone by Monday :)

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
Looks like either a mouth sore, or like he bit the inside of his mouth. But then again, I'm no vet. Good luck and I hope you find out what it is soon!

Gena

It almost looks like a human cold sore to my eye. Years ago when one of my dogs was getting some mouth sores the vet had me wash it with 50/50 diluted listerine. It cleared it right up.

bubbatd

I'm glad that you're taking him in . Way back when we used weed killers my Rufus had something like that . It was the beginning of cancer , but was burned off and never had any problems . Anxious to hear !!

Last edited:

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
It is it possible he burned it on something?

I would be having it checked out as well... but hopefully it isnt something serious... ill send some good vibes, let us know.

mrose_s

BusterLove
It kinda looks like a sore to me.

Sophie is about to go off to the vet for something in her mouth also, will probably make a thread about it later. I don't want to say the "c" word but its not looking good.

noludoru

Bored Now.
It looks exactly like all the tims I have bitten my cheek. It almost looks a little infected, though.. good luck!!

Members online

No members online now.