If you feel immune from BSL - List of 75 banned or restricted breeds

Uh...how does one have evidence that X is a fake breed?

This hasn't gotten people thinking. It got 12 pages of people going "OMG they banned golden retrievers!"

No matter how much BSL spreads, all breeds will never be banned no matter what you try to convince us otherwise. Is it possible that more than just pit bulls will be affected? Sure thing. But mistakenly claiming that all breeds will one day be banned is absolutely incorrect.
WOW...your something arent ya ;). You are very ignorant and selfish to think that BSL is ok. Have you thought maybe not everyone wants a toy breed? because thats all thats going to be left... Not only is it possible its REALITY, all breeds will be affected by this. Take out all those breeds, people are going to be desperate and there comes mass-production if pups that are still "allowed" creating so many health problems in the gene pool, that you'll be lucky if your dog lives past two. EVERYONE is affected by this, whether you want to believe it or not. And have you noticed you are on a DOG FORUM, I would start asking questions if they DIDNT have BSL awareness as a sticky.

Grow up, and get over yourself. :rolleyes:

BTW never say never it always comes back and bites you in the @ss....;)

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Kela I am anti BSL because I am a dog owner. There need be no other reason. I love my dogs...and other people love their dogs. I support their love for their dogs, and their wish to enjoy them and have the same rights I am given as a dog owner, regardless of breed.

You really are making yourself look like a very negative, unfriendly person, on this thread and I am not calling you such because I doubt that is what you are...but it is what you are choosing to show to us as a whole. I'd love for you to show us something of your true self...which must be kinder and more compassionate...because well, you have dogs! :)

To make the comments you have about BSL not eventually leading to pet ownership being in jeopardy is, IMO an ignorant statement. Incrementalism is the very bedrock of the AR movement here...we must all stand together to oppose it. TO-GETH-ER.

K

Kela

So now you know what people are thinking? :rolleyes: And you want to throw around statements that a breed doesn't exist but you want people to do your research for you? Nice. lol :popcorn:
Heh, not even remotely close. I've already DONE the research. What qualifies as acceptable research to you to prove that X isn't a dog breed? Calling all the kennel clubs? Going to the library and finding exactly zero pieces of literature on the subject? Tell me.

You know that I'm right about these things but you just want to dodge the truth with a diversionary tactic. Sorry, it won't work.

Heh, not even remotely close. I've already DONE the research. What qualifies as acceptable research to you to prove that X isn't a dog breed? Calling all the kennel clubs? Going to the library and finding exactly zero pieces of literature on the subject? Tell me.

You know that I'm right about these things but you just want to dodge the truth with a diversionary tactic. Sorry, it won't work.
So what do you consider a breed?? There are MANY organized breeds that are not akc acknowledged (which is a good thing these days) ;).

K

Kela

And I'm still waiting for you to show me where BSL ISN'T as big of a threat as the rest of this board KNOWS it is. For all that you have a Std. Poodle, a dog that essentially amounts to a Doberman in a curly coat, you are woefully ignorant of the present and future of dog laws.
It is absolutely ridiculous to even pretend that most breeds will ever be banned. You're kidding yourself if you actually think that poodles are going to be considered a threat at any time. BSL supporters like to exaggerate so much. Even if BSL DOES eventually affect EVERY breed. Guess what? IT ISN'T EVEN BSL ANYMORE. Its pet regulation then! Wow..the government decides to step in and stop thousands of dogs from being put to sleep and abused every year? How dare they!

Lol..no need to read further there! PETA is known for having awesome methods of convincing the public to side with them!

Saje

Island dweller

What I am trying to say is that you are finding fault in the way that this subject brought up when there is PLENTY of fault with your argument as well. :rolleyes: You don't offer proof. You say you have evidence but there is nothing noted. If you want to be proper about everything it should go both ways my dear. You don't even offer a different list and there are plenty out there!

Zoom

Twin 2.0

Do you actually believe what you're saying, or just right now?

(10 points to who can name that lyric).

I'm still waiting on you to prove that you've done the research. I've seen nothing of merit posted by you.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Kela *shaking head* you sound very very young when you make comments like the one you made. Anyone that's been in this world awhile knows that anything is possible...esp given the swing in our gov't from what is the will of the people to what is the will of the special interest groups with the most money...

K

Kela

So what do you consider a breed?? There are MANY organized breeds that are not akc acknowledged (which is a good thing these days) ;).
I didn't say they had to be AKC acknowledged. I ASKED what would be considered acceptable proof that one doesn't exist.

I'm going to go breed my chihuahua to my neighbor's pomeranian and call it a Farflegoogendoople! And then I'm going to add it to the list of banned breeds! Prove that the Farflegoogendoople isn't a breed.

K

Kela

You really are making yourself look like a very negative, unfriendly person, on this thread and I am not calling you such because I doubt that is what you are...but it is what you are choosing to show to us as a whole. I'd love for you to show us something of your true self...which must be kinder and more compassionate...because well, you have dogs! :)
I only posted on this thread because Renee was trying to call me a coward if I didn't. I PMed her requesting to unsticky the thread as the list contained so many errors and lacked any credible sources. I don't care what the issue is, nobody should be using made up stories to convince people to believe X or Y. But apparently she (and others) do believe that lying to convince others to support their cause is the right thing to do.

The TRUTH is that BSL does not work, and the TRUTH is that AR groups have admitted that their long term agenda is to eliminate domestic animals - pets, and pretending that isn't the case is either delusional or disengenuous.

Sorry, that won't work. Not here.

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
you can request...and there is no reason they need to do as you request...correct? Is there some reason you cannot now...move on now that your request has been denied?

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Here's a question for you. There's an avalanche in process on a mountain behind you. Very soon it will come and sweep you away. Do you avoid getting creamed to death by a giant snow-cone just because you found some typo in the theory of gravity and the physics of avalanches?

HoundedByHounds

Oh, it's *you*
Renee...my guess is that this user is a bit put out that their request was denied. They feel a person of great importance...that being themselves...was denied something they felt should occur.

The tactic now appears to be...taking spasmodic dumps on this thread until it gets locked or completely full of their nonsense and our replies to said nonsense.

Would that be what you see?

I only posted on this thread because Renee was trying to call me a coward if I didn't. I PMed her requesting to unsticky the thread as the list contained so many errors and lacked any credible sources. I don't care what the issue is, nobody should be using made up stories to convince people to believe X or Y. But apparently she (and others) do believe that lying to convince others to support their cause is the right thing to do.
Do I really have to quote the PM again before you learn to stop insinuating?

WE know each other here, and WE know what we stand for, individually and collectively, and you are proving conclusively that you have little regard for the truth, no matter how much you protest otherwise.

K

Kela

Here's a question for you. There's an avalanche in process on a mountain behind you. Very soon it will come and sweep you away. Do you avoid getting creamed to death by a giant snow-cone just because you found some typo in the theory of gravity and the physics of avalanches?
If there was no evidence that avalanches had ever existed and the word avalanche didn't appear anywhere but in fairy tales and myths, then yes, I'd sure as heck stand right there.

Members online

No members online now.