Nicknames

lilo0802

Do you have a lot of nicknames for your pet(s)?? :)

I do!
Scooter, my maltese , has the most. :D Scooter AKA Lamb, Hitsuje :p (Lamb in Japanese which I'm taking in school ), Lambscoo, Ramikin, White Fairy, Cowboy, 'Fat B a s t a r d' (not in a rude way, just from Austin Powers..long story, haha ;) ), Big Baby, Scootae, Scoopoo, LambyScoo, Senor Scooter, Sir, Baby Boy, Lil Lamb, Mr. Lamb...etc the list goes on! How about you?

Lukas AKA

Luke,Lukey,Luka,Mushy (gibberish2 for puppy),Baby,Baby Boy,Boy,puppy,smiley,Flush,Flushy(both from gibberish2),Boom,Dinky

0_________O;

Brattina88

I call Maddie Hey Boo, Poo, sunshine (lol) and cow dog on a regular basis, but mostly is just Maddie!

Cracker

REPLY:does your dog have alotof nicknames?

Hi
it aint rong to have alot of niknames for a dog :) My dogs niknames are:Babyboy,jordie,cracker , jordan and my lilbabyboy

my dog nicknames are (roxie is her real name) roxiepoxie roxrox baby stupidhead ( off of lilo and stitch) pumpkin sweetie foxy-roxie

Charlie called Buffy "Big Naughty." Shiva is "Little Monster," - no need for explanations there. He's dubbed Bimmer the "Prince of Mid Air" because Bimmer not only jumps effortlessly up onto very high places, he's extremely comfortable balancing and running while he's up and truly loves being up high - the higher the better. Charlie comments that some of the Dobermans he raised could jump as well, but he's never seen a dog as comfortable with height as Bimmer is.

bogolove

I started jokingly calling Brady "Bubba", and somehow it stuck. I still like to call him that sometimes, but the moral of the story is whatever you call them will stick so choose wisely.... ; )

RD

Are you dead yet?
Ripley is "Schmoopy"... I think we got it from an episode of "Seinfeld" about the girl who always called her boyfriend by obnoxious pet names. We've shortened it to "Schmoo".
his other nickname is "Riblet" (My best friend made that up. I, personaly, think it sounds like something you'd eat at Chili's, but it's cute)

Buster's nicknames are all shortened/alterations of his name. "Bubba, Bee, Buh, and Buster Brown" (He's not brown, but my friend's dad started calling him that and we just adopted it.)

When I posted the nicknames before, Kharma hadn't joined us yet. Drama Queen is her most used nickname, although she's called Little Miss or Miss Priss from time to time when she's been particularly independent about coming when called. We won't go into what Charlie calls her . . . (lol)

BabyBoo

Oh man, I have soo many for my dog Boo. It's insane, lol. I call him Booey coon (my brother started calling him that because he said he looks like a raccooon), Chewy, Toto, Kissy, Mr. Frodo (haha), Feather head, Baby biscuit, Cone (or King Cone/Ice cream cone), Boojie, Boo boo bear....wow, I could go on forever. There is an explanation behind all of them, too lol.

Kbob

Hannah & Cole's Mom
We call Cole - ColeyBoy or Buddy and we call Hannah - Hannah B (which is short for Hannah Banana). :)

It's probably rare that a person actually calls their dog by the real name. :D

for my 1 yr old beagle snickers AKA--pooches, wooshywoo, sniffers, goooshy-goo (baby talk gibberish), beautiful

for my 8wk old Pit Bull pup- Nova AKA- sweetie, Super Nova.. (i haven't used the nicknames when i call her to avoid confusion.. she's still young)

Sisco's are: Sisco Bisco, Little Mister, Keiko, Princess (lol even though he is a boy), Boo Boo, Snuggles, Sis, Lover, and my brother's friend calls him Rosco because he thinks that's his name for some reason.

Members online

No members online now.