New pics of Rhys

Torch

We've decided to name our new little guy Rhys. He's not home yet, but I'm really hoping the name fits him.

His litter's theme was Game of Thrones, so I picked a name that sounded (to me) like a Targaryen king's name. His registered name is going to be Skye's Heir of the Dragon.

Hope y'all enjoy the pics.

rhysstacked by chance1191, on Flickr

rhys by chance1191, on Flickr

rhys2 by chance1191, on Flickr

rhysadorable by chance1191, on Flickr

Torch

Love that name! He's soooo cute!
I love him! Love his registered name!
I deliberated a long time over both his registered name and call name. I really hope Rhys fits him; it was the strong favorite when we were going over names. Plus it sounds nothing like Henry or any of our commands. And it also sounds good with Henry :)

So freaking cute.
So cute...

...love the forehead wrinkles :D
He's so wrinkly! I love it! :)

And the jumping pic is too funny.
Aww.....what a cutie Rhys is. I love his wrinkles!
Aren't his wrinkles awesome? His daddy still has great expression wrinkles, and Rhys looks a lot like Cash, so I'm hoping he doesn't grow out of them.

Xpaeanx, his breeder says he jumps down the last few steps every time he gets to go outside! What a goober! I guess it's fitting that I'm naming him Rhys; it means 'enthusiasm' lol.

kady05

Sako got Cash's forehead wrinkles too, and still has them, so your boy probably won't grow out of them ;) He is too cute!

Need to call Kristina next week to see if we're going to do this meet up when she's on her way back from getting everyone.. I'll definitely let you know if we are :)

Torch

Sako got Cash's forehead wrinkles too, and still has them, so your boy probably won't grow out of them ;) He is too cute!

Need to call Kristina next week to see if we're going to do this meet up when she's on her way back from getting everyone.. I'll definitely let you know if we are :)
I would love you forever if you got some good pics of Rhys. And even more if you got some pics of him with his daddy.

If you get some goodies, I would pay you for them!

I've been trying to decide how to pronounce his name since I saw it. Is it like Rice or Reese or something else?

Sit Stay

Not a Border Collie
He is soooo handsome! Love the name - reminds me of Jonathan Rhys Meyers (another very handsome man!). It's very masculine and dignified.

Torch

stafinois

Professional Nerd
Well, you know I'm in love! And I obviously love the naming theme, too.

Is he keeping his ears? BTW, you need to post LOTS AND LOTS of pics of him. He reminds me so much of Baby Grant.

Torch

Well, you know I'm in love! And I obviously love the naming theme, too.

Is he keeping his ears? BTW, you need to post LOTS AND LOTS of pics of him. He reminds me so much of Baby Grant.
This. Especially if he is getting a haircut! :)
His ears are getting done on September 3rd. The vet who came highly recommended here in Knoxville likes to wait until Amstaff/APBT puppies are 14 weeks old to see how much their ears have grown/tried to prick. Breeds with longer crops he does younger.

I post tons of him on facebook and need to transfer them here. And to read that he reminds you of Grant, that's an honor. I hope he can live up to a quarter of Grant's awesomeness.

My little shadow.

beingadorable by torchbearer10, on Flickr

rhyssleeping by torchbearer10, on Flickr

He's getting so big...He was 13.3 pounds on Friday.

bigger by torchbearer10, on Flickr

Members online